|One of us.

A/N
My dad so my book😣😑like wtf my mom(step mom) is the one who snitched on me!😇anyways Fuck her. Lol anyways I won't stop writing. T.W ABUSE 😢IDK lol but yeah warning
*˛˚ ░ٌٌٌӇ░ٌٌٌƛ░ٌٌٌƤ░ٌٌٌƤ░ٌٌٌƳ ░ٌٌٌ░ٌٌٌƝ░ٌٌٌЄ░ٌٌٌƜ░ٌٌٌ░ٌٌٌ Ƴ░ٌٌٌЄ░ٌٌٌƛ░ٌٌٌƦ░ٌٌٌ!░˚ ✰* ★

❦Few days later.

It's been 7 days since I have been ignoring both Micheal and Mattheo,it's been hard for me to ignore the both of them since I'm getting married to Mattheo.

"Baby are you okay?" Sarah rubs my hand softly,l look up to her "Yes I'm fine Sarah." She cups my chin "Baby stop starving yourself,you haven't eaten in days  and it's getting unhealthy,Draco and l really care for you so please don't do this to yourself at least eat for me." She kisses my left cheek. I smile weakly "okay.."

I wave them a goodbye while walking to the girls dormitory. On my way there I bump into Olivior making my books and bag fall on the floor.

"I'm sorry." I bend down to picking my books on the floor, "Sorry BITCH watch were you are going!" She kicks my book to the far end, Pansy evil laughs.

I stand up making my way to pick up the book she kicked. "Listen y/n stay away from Mattheo or you will regret it,got it?" I look up to her and nod lightly.

Olivior leans down while smirking,she squeezes my face making me bleed. "She hasn't had enough Olivior let me deal with her." Pansy walks forward with her wand.

"Let her Go!" Mattheo comes towards us."W-what?" Pansy stutters "I said back off bitch I don't want to repeat myself." Olivior gives me a deadly stare and walks away.

Mattheo walks towards me and helps me get up "Are you okay?" He askes softly "Since when do you care about me Mattheo?" I wipe out my blood."l don't care about you y/n,don't keep your hopes high because I will never love you." He walks away.

I walk back to my dorm and l see Micheal standing by my door holding flowers and a small black box. I sigh and walk towards him,"What do you want now?" I cross my arms,"I just wanted to say I'm sorry y/n." Without a reply we both stare at each other.

"What happend that night was a mistake y/n." He tries to hold me but I push him away,he lets out a sigh "Look if you don't want to speak to me at least have this." He hands me my favourite flowers and a small black. "What's inside?" I smile "Just check." He widens his smile.

I open the box and it's a small blue ring with a gem on it. I drop the ring on the floor out of shook.

Micheal picks the ring up and looks at me with a confused expression. "Y/n l know you don't love Mattheo and you are just being forced to getting married to him,I love you y/n Will you please be my girlfriend again." He kneels down and he takes my hand placing the ring on my forth finger.

I smile and he hugs me tightly, "Y/n you have no idea how much l love you." I bury my head on his shoulder while he buries his head on my neck. "I love you Micheal. " he pulls back and l can see a tear on his eye "Promise me Micheal you will never leave,promise me!" He holds my fourth finger and kisses it "I promise y/n."

❦Valentine's Day.

"Nathan what the Fuck are you doing in here!" He scratches the back of his head while looking at the ceiling. "What are you still doing go away can't you see I'm in the toilet." He looks at me with wide eyes. "Shut up y/n next time close the door." He rolls his eye's and slams the door behind him.

"Black." I roll my eye's and pull down my skirt. "Blackwood where the Fuck are you!" I peep through the door and l see Mattheo sitting on my chair. "I'm coming just wait!" I shout,he stands up walking towards the bathroom.

"Let me get in y/n." He whispers, "The Fuck NO!" I roll my eye's, he pushes the door making stumble. He pushes me againist the wall and he looks at me up and down "What do we have here.." he smirks while trying to grab my hand. "Let go Mattheo!" I try to push him off, he slaps me in the face making tears stream down my cheeks.

"LET ME SEE!" He looks at the ring Micheal got me,"Mmm...getting married to someone else y/n?" He looks at me,l gulp "That's none of your Damn business Micheal!" I shout, "None of my business huh...it is my business y/n." He runs his finger on my neck up and down,"You told me you don't care Mattheo,why do you keep acting like this,if you really don't care stop interfering in my life." He wipes my tear and kisses my neck "y/n...l just can't love you,l already have Olivior." He pulls away and walks away. I walk towards the mirror while crying.

"Wifey what's wrong?" Micheal walks up to me and makes me sit on his lap."Nothing I'm alright Micheal l have something inside my eye." I fake laugh. "Oh..haha."He smiles.

"Happy Valentine's day y/n!" He hugs me tightly l bought you your favourite muggle books. "Wait really..you are the best Micheal!" I give him a quick kiss.

☽Later that day.

"Baby Happy Valentine's Day!" Sarah hugs me and hands me flowers. "Thank you Sarah!" I give her a small kiss on her forehead,"You didn't get me anything y/n wow Fuck you!" She hits me lightly on my shoulder. "I'm sorry l was caught up." I roll my eye's.

"JACOB!" I walk towards him giving him a bear hug "Woah there you don't have to squeeze me that much!" He tries to pull away but my arms are still wrapped around him. "I missed you Jacob,you have been busy with Hermione and you didn't send any messages Jacob l hate you." He rolls his eye's and tugs my hair behind. "Please hate me because Hermione hates you." I pull away with a frown on my face "I was just joking come here princess." He hugs me tightly,Hermione clears her throat "Jacob we should leave." She grabs Jacob"Bye Jacob.." He smiles "Bye y/n."

The Party was fun,Micheal and l had sex and it was good!, Mattheo and Olivior didn't show up and I'm glad they didn't.

A/N

I'm posting three chapters wait:)