Is this Dream true?

A/N
Hey just to inform you guys Tom Felton knows about Draco fan fictions  (the smut ones)👁👄👁Lolll just wanted to share this with you. Hope you love my chapter and if you do please vote and Thank you so much for the people voting l love you all and tnx for 945 views!! Guys do you think my story is good:( l think this chapter is eww ldk you tell me pls.

ʏ/ɴ pov.

I woke up with a headache. I look around,Micheal was still asleep. I went to take a shower and made my hair into a messy bun.

I wore Micheal's sweater and l also  wore my leggings.

I took out my book from my bag and began reading it. After some hours passed Micheal sat next to me and made me sit on his lap. 

He cleared his throat,"Umm y/n l was thinking if you want to come with me to see my family. " I look at him with a surpised expression not knowing what to say "Micheal of course l want  to go meet your parents!" I kiss him on the cheek and hug him.

Since it was Saturday,Micheal and l decided to spend time together alone.

We cuddled together and kept talking for a while. I laid my head on Micheal's chest and kissed him, l  slowly shut my eye's and fell asleep.

Y/N Nightmare.

I saw my mom and l walked towards her and l saw her with someone. I didn't know who so l walked closer and peeked through the door.

My mother begins to cry "Please,my lord don't kill my daughter she's the only child l have." The man turns around and starts walking around the room.

"Your daughter should become a death eater if she doesn't she dies." He looks at my mother with a smirk.

He turns around and l could feel his eyes stare straight into my soul,he looked familiar but l don't remember where l saw him.

He turned to face my mother. He fired a spell on my mother "Crucio!"

My mother fell on the floor screaming loudly,l walked inside the room and the man looked at me and sat on a chair with his pet snake.

I fell on the ground trying to calm my mother but l didn't know what to do. "PLEASE STOP THIS!" I look at him and tears  flooding down my cheeks.

"Ah...Y/N my dear l have been wanting to meet with you." He rubs his hands together and place them on his lap.

"What do you want!?" I scream on top of my lungs while pointing my wand at him.

He stands up and his pet snake follows him. "You will not talk like that to you Lord y/n." He come's closer to my mother and look at her.

"Lord?" I ask. " I am Lord Voldemort!" He looks up at me.

I widen my eye's , the same person who killed Harry Potter's parents come's to look for me.

"Be my servant y/n and you will not die." He places his hand on my shoulder.

"NEVER!" I push his arm away. "Very well y/n." He fires a spell at me"Avada Kedavra!"
_______________________________________

I shot up on my bed, letting out a bloodcurling scream,sweat was matted on my forehead and had tears rolling down my face.

Micheal woke up and looked at me with concern. "Y/n whats wro-" I hug him tightly before he could finish his sentence. He embraced me back and kissed my forehead.

"Everything will be alright y/n l'm here with you." He rubs my back trying to comfort me.

I pull back and look at him. "Micheal..." I wipe all my tears and look at him. "Y/n what's wrong you can tell me." He looks at me with a worried look. 

"L-Lord Voldemort is looking for me Micheal." I sob and hug him tightly. "Y/N it's a dream don't take it that seriously,l told you l'll always protect you didn't l?" He pulls back and wipes my tears. "Thank you Micheal, l love you so much."

I stand up and had to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I sigh and walk back to Micheal.

Micheal sighs "Y/N l'm not sure if you still want to go,you don't look fine right now l guess will meet them some day." I seat on his lap and look at him.

"Micheal l'm completely fine you don't have to worry about me." I lay my head on his shoulder. "Are you sure y/n?" He asks. " I'm sure Micheal , l can't wait to meet your family." I look at him and let out a small smile.

"We will be leaving tonight." He kisses my forehead and walks to the bathroom. 

I lay back on my bed and look at the ceiling l let out a sigh and shut my eyes slowly.

I began to hear voices. "I am coming soon. "Y/N." "Be my faithful servant." "Y/n be my servant or you die."

I began to scream  loudly Micheal came running towards me. "Y/n are you okay?!" I hug him." Micheal his coming for me." I let all my tears flood down my cheeks.

"His not y/n l told you l'm protecting you from all dangers remember the necklace l gave you thats my promise." He hugs me. " I remember Micheal." I pull back and kiss him.

A/N

Ugh my dad snitched on me 💀guess l'll post later. Like its bed time but its fucking December can't l just chill and write a wattpad story gezz someone adopt me anyone:)? LOL like fr please adopt my ass 👁👅👁