Pain

"Y/n and Mattheo you can now leave l have something to discus with y/n's mother." He demanded and Mattheo and l stood up at the same time. I looked into his eye's and l could see anger in them.

I faced down and left the room and headed towards my room. Next thing l find myself pinned against the wall. "Listen to me and listen carefully Blackwood,me getting married to you doesn't mean anything to me." I roll my eye's and he holds my face squeezing it hard. "Don't show me that attitude Blackwood because you will regret it." He let go off me and walks aways.

I watch as his tall figure grow smaller. I fall down on my knees letting out all my tears flow down my cheeks.

"Y/n l heard everything,l'm really sorry." Draco patts my shoulder while l lean into him. "Draco l'm going lose Micheal..Micheal,Draco!" I cry into his  shoulder,he cups my chin and l look at him." Listen y/n l know you are hurt right now but you have to listen to your mother." I look at him and tilt my head to the side. "Are you joking Malfoy?" I stand up,"Your mother is just trying to protect you.." He stands up. "Draco l thought you had my back you are just like them!" I storm out and slam the door behind me.

I look through my closet and l see Micheal's letter. Tears start flowing down my cheeks as l fall on the ground while holding his letter. "Everything  will be alright y/n." I sob while trying to comfort myself.

I walk towards the window and look outside,"Why can't l be happy,why can't l not have the one that l love the most." Tears start to flow. I feel someone tap my shoulder and l turn around to see Narcissa.

I quickly wipe my tears. "Come here dear." She pulls me into a hug and l embrace her back. "Why can't l be happy?" I cry on her shoulder, she pulls back and looks at me "We all have to make sacrifices to keep our loved ones safe y/n." She wipes my tears and pulls me into another hug.

She pulls a chair out for me to sit down. "Narcissa l really love Micheal his going to be broken when he finds out. " I seat down and cover my face while crying. "Dear l wish l could help but you have to obey the Dark Lord." She holds my hand trying to comfort me.

My head starts to hurt and l'm starting to feel dizzy all of a sudden. "Y/n are you okay?" Before l could answer l fall on her arms.

My vision started to darken,l couldn't see anything but l could still hear people talk.

_//__///__///__///__///_》》Few days Later》

"Y/n please wake up." Micheal whispers in my ear. He plays with my hair while l'm still unconscious. "Micheal l think you should leave." I hear Narcissa's voice.

Before Micheal could leave l slowly opened my eye's and held his hand. "Y/n you are awake!" He quickly sits next to me and kisses my hand. I let out a small giggle and smile weakly. Narcissa leaves Micheal and l alone in my room.

"What happend y/n?" He asked with a concerning voice. I didn't want to tell him what happend,l knew he would get angry and hurt." Don't worry Micheal it was just a food poisoning." I lie. "I shouldn't worry! You almost died y/n, l don't want to loose you,you are the love of my life." He lets out a small smile and kisses my hand.

I smile and he gives me my favourite chocolate and flowers. I widen my eye's and smile,-"All this for me Micheal!?" I smile even more while he hands me flowers. "Anything for my wifey." He winks and l blush,l smell the flowers and they smell really good. "Thank you Micheal." I hand him the flowers to place them on my vase.

"I should get going y/n get some rest now." He leans in to kiss me. "Bye Langdon." He pulls back from the kiss and leaves me.

I let out a sigh and slowly shut my eye's.