|Mattheo

A/N
I'm gonna publish the enemies to lovers story in a few hours trust me you are gonna love it❤😌.Anyways Enjoy👣
Listen:George Michael-Careless Whispers! Slowed;)

"Bitch what the fuck are you doing!?"I chuckle "Sorry y/n..."I roll my eye's "Whatever Pansy just leave me alone...NOW."She nods and grabs her books from the floor "Fucking idiot.."I flip my book to another page "Ugh I can't concentrate."I groan as l threw my head back.

"I can help you y/n."l hear a familiar voice from behind "George?"I say softly and l turn my gaze to George who was holding flowers and a letter "Here you go my lovely lady....I noticed you have been feeling down lately so I thought I would make you smile."I stood up and threw my arms around his torso "George you are such a darling thanks baby."I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek with a smile on my face "Uhh-h anything for you y/n."I giggle as l grab my flowers from him"They smell so nice George thanks."I say softly as l looked down trying to avoid eye contact. I felt him grab my head and l raised my head to see where he is was taking me too"Where are you taking me too George?" He looks at me and forms a smirk on his face "Keep it low y/n You don't want to get us caught or else we will get detention." I playfully bite my lip getting his attention.

"What are we doing in the Prefects bathroom George?"He pulls down his pants and l widen my eye's as my face reddens "Don't be scared."he giggles "Just wanted you to relax..now get inside the bath tub with me."I nod and he helped me unbutton my shirt slowly as we looked into each others eye's."Uh-h they you go I'm done."he shyly looks away and l lick my lips as l pull down my skirt slowly.

At this moment l was only wearing my gstry and my dark green bra.

George was already in the bathtub and l stood there looking at him."Are you coming in y/n or do you want me to carry you?"I giggle lowly "No l'm coming in no need to carry me George."I walk inside the water as l sat next to George.

"Relax darling."he whispers in my ear in a husky voice,l began to shiver as he whispered in my ear"Uh-h yes George..the water is so relaxing."I say softly "Mmm..."I suddenly felt his arm around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

I sat on his lap as l could feel his hard erection,l took a deep breath to control my horny ass."You okay..."He says in a low voice "Yeah I'm okay just you know...taking a moment."He wraps his arms around me and l lean on him.

FUCK I WANT HIM!

"Are you planning on doing something tonight y/n?"I quickly unwrapped myself from him and began to kiss him agressively "Y/n..."he moans as l kiss him,l pull away with a smirk on my face "Your not as innocent as l thought you were Blackwood." I giggle and seductively licked my lips.

I suddenly felt an urge to remove my gstry and pull down his boxers down.

"No need to think about pulling down my boxers y/n because l already did.."I look down as l see his eleven incher floating inside the water,l gulp as he came close to me.

"It's been a long time since I did it George." He smiles "Don't worry I won't be rough.."He pulled me and shifted my gstry to the side and slipped in his tip inside,"Fuck George.."l moan as l wrap my legs around his waist.

He began to kiss me gently and also trailing hickeys on my neck and chest.

He began to thrust inside me gently making me moan his name every time he thrusted into me.

"That's a good girl.."He carried me and gently placed me on the floor and began to thrust into me faster and harder"aha-ahh mmm...hmm George,George,George...Fuck Weasly."he looks at me with a smirk on his face "Moan my name darling."I nod lightly with a light smile on my face.

"Aha Fuck!"I moan out loudly and l hear the door open "George do you hear that?" George looks around and sighs "There's no one around y/n."And he leans in for a kiss "GEORGE,Y/N!"I hear Fred laugh as George pulled away from the kiss "What are you doing in here Fred!?"George pulls out his erection out of me and wears his boxers and wraps me with his robes.

"I was just walking around and l heard some noise George..and I must say I enjoyed watching the both of you."I cross my arms as l form an angry expression on my face "Shut the fuck up Fred..."He walks over "Make me shut up y/n..."I gasp as George just giggles "I guess l'll be leaving y/n..."He grabs his uniform and shuts the door.

"It's just the two of us now y/n."He seats down on the chair "Yeah well l guess I have to leave too."He quickly stood up and grabbed me by my wrist "Meet me here tomorrow y/n."I giggle "l'll be here waiting for you darling.."I turn around and planted a kiss on his neck "I'll think about it Fred." I walk out of the Perfect Bathroom with a flattered face.

"Fuck l need to meet him tomorrow...PARIS!"I say as l giggle.

What about Mattheo,Nah l shouldn't worry about him his not my boyfriend anyways.

A/N
Gawd Dayum😋mmm next chapter she finna have a threesum with Fred and George😌✋ did you enjoy:)?

Ask me questions!