|Death eater

A/N The Future chapters with Mattheo Riddle is going to be an emotional rollar coaster and physical arguments 😔,painful but he will learn to love

A/N
The Future chapters with Mattheo Riddle is going to be an emotional rollar coaster and physical arguments 😔,painful but he will learn to love.     Y/n so please if you are sensetive do not read the future chapters or l'll just give you warnings before you read. :)Enjoy ;*.

I woke up and saw Micheal next to me l turned around to watch him as he was sleeping.

"Morning wifey." He pulled me closer as he said in a husky but sexy voice. I blushed and leaned my head on his chest. "Morning Langdon." I pull back and smile,his hair is messy but he looks hot.

"Micheal what time is it?" My smile fades away since l had to go back to the manor. "Why? Whats wrong?" He leans aganist the headboard. "I have to go back to the manor early." He takes his watch to check the time. "It's ten forty y/n,you should probably get going but first you need to take a shower." I sigh and walked downstairs to look for a bathroom.

I spot Malfoy and Sarah sleeping on the floor half naked. "DRACO! DRACO!! DRACO WAKE UP!" I shout. He groans and opens his eye's,"What do you want now y/n?" I roll my eyes and throw his clothes at him," Draco we have guest tonight at the manor today!?" He tries to stand firmly but looses balance. "Oh by the way where's the shower?" I face palm myself. He groans while he picks up his clothes on the floor. "Go straight then turn left you will see a painted picture of a lady,then turn right." I roll my eye's and began to walk to the direction he gave me.

"Oh hello young lady." I look around and no one was here. I feel a tap on my shoulder and l see the painted lady flying around. "Oh it's you,hello." I smile while entering the bathroom.

After l finished taking a shower l ran back to the room l slept in. I shut the door behind me. "Hurry up y/n." Micheal hands me my clothes and l wear them quickly as possible. "Thanks babe,l love you l don't know what l'll do with out you." He kisses my neck and l wrap my arms around his torso,our eye's meet and l kiss him passionately and softly."Go y/n,Malfoy is waiting for you outside." He pulls back and hugs me for the last time.

"Bye babe see you at Hogwarts." I wave him a goodbye and he smiles. I shut the door slowly behind me and l see Malfoy ready to go. "Where's Sarah?" I question him,he rolls his eye's and grabs my wrist."I took her home while you were still taking a shower,don't worry y/n she's safe." He smiles "Can we go now we are late."

We apperate to the Malfoy manor and l see  Bellatrix outside waiting for us. "Ah Draco my boy you are back." She hugs Draco and looks at me up and down, l started to feel uncomfortable. "Hello Blackwood." She smiles wickedly. I try to straighten my smile "Hello Bellatrix."

Draco and l walk inside the manor and it was colder than usual. I spot my mother seated on the couch with Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy by the side.

"Ah Draco,y/n your back." She smiles and patts the seat next to her. I sigh and seat next to her. "How was your birthday y/n?" She smiles and l look at her "It was quite fun l must say." I smile and look away.