|Come back Y/N

Mattheo's POV

It's been three days since y/n passed away and life hasn't been the same since,Pansy and l haven't been on good terms a lot of physical fights and arguments. I really miss y/n and l can't keep going l just want to be with her I want her to come back to me but it's impossible she's gone now,she's with her father now she's in a happy place and l won't be bothering her.

"Mattheo?" Pansy lays her head on my shoulder and starts running her fingers through my thick brown hair "Not now Pansy." She raises her head "Mattheo stop thinking about y/n she's dead..and anyways you don't love her." I slap her across the face "Don't ever say y/n is dead Pansy she's not.."Pansy starts crying "Ma-attheo.." I stood up and slammed the door behind me.

I ran to the Gryfindorr common room to find Harry and on my way l bump into Anvell Hagnor. "Well Hello Riddle." She forms a smirk on her face "Goodmorning Anvell." She pulls me into an empty class room.

"What are you doing Anvell?" She kneels down and pulls down my trouser "Keep quite Mattheo you don't want anyone to hear you.." I throw my head to the back and she starts to rub my shaft up and down making me groan her name.I began to picture y/n sucking my dicking which made me turned on "Fuck!" I began to grab her head making Anvell bob her head back and forth.

I cummed inside her mouth and she swallowed my cum "Good girl..." I say in a husky voice and wiped her cute plump lips "Daddy Theo.." l form a smirk on my face "l need to leave Hagnor." I wore my boxers and pulled up my trousers "See you tonight Riddle." I roll my eye's and walked out making my way to Harry and Hermione.

"Riddle what do you want?" Harry removes his spectacles and walks up to me "Harry..." I fix my robes and my eye's made my way to Hermione Granger "Stay away from Hermione you already took y/n away from me what do you want now?" I sigh and looked away from Hermione "I didn't kill y/n Harry someone else did and that person is in Hogwarts l need your help Harry...I need to borrow your wand." Harry raises his eyebrow "Tom Riddle's son asking to borrow my wand...funny." I roll my eye's "Is it a yes or no?" Harry walks away from me "I don't associate with muderers like you Riddle." Hermione gives me apologetic eye's and left.

I made my way to Megan's dorm and to find her reading her books." Morning Megan." She looks at me with a smile on her face "Mattheo..did you eat?" I sigh "No I'm not hungry Megan." She frowns and stands up "You need to eat Mattheo...y/n is gone move on." I look away "She's not dead she can't leave me Megan she can't..I love her and she doesn't know that she died without me telling her the truth." She pulls me into a warm light hug "I'm sorry Mattheo but it's too late now she's now happy were ever she is l know it Theo." I embrace Megan back even tighter "l love you sister.." She kisses me on the cheek and pulls away from the hug "Now go eat Mattheo.." I let out a small smile "Yeah l will thanks sister." I close the door and went to the Great Hall.

Sarah and Draco both ignored me l didn't care about anyone all l want is Y/n l need her back I really do love her and she didn't get the chance to tell me how she felt about me does she love me? Does she hate me? I don't deserve y/n She's too perfect for me and I'm just a loser who just hurts people.

"Mattheo..." Jacob takes a seat next to me,l raise my head "Nawaro what do you want." He lets out a faint smile "Today we have Quidditch and I was wondering if you are playing today?"I look away "I'm not interested.." I grabbed my grapes and walked out of the Great Hall.

Should l go visit y/n before they bury her today?

I shake my head "Let me just see her this time..." I ate my grapes on the way heading to y/n. I peep through the window and I so her skinny,pale skin,dry lips,loose hair and dead. Tears start to stream down my cheeks and I took a deep breath and wiped out my tears.

I walk inside the room and took a seat next to her,"Y/n...I'm sorry for hurting you and l know l haven't been treating you well and l regret doing all that shit y/n l have been a complete ass hole and l fucking loser and you have been nice to me and gave me all the love and I returned it with pain just pain....I hope you are happy Y/n goodbye love see you in another life." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and before I could close the door I felt her take a deep breath.

I quickly turned around and saw her..she came back she's alive."Y/N...y-you came back..DOCTOR." I ran out of the room to look for the doctor "Doctor! Doctor!Doctor!" The doctor comes  running towards me with papers on her hands,"Mattheo what happend!?" I try to form my sentence but l'm out of breath "She's alive she came back!" She widens her eye's "Impossible Mattheo...she can't be alive!" I pull her to y/n's room and she drops all her papers on the floor "She's alive doctor." She gives me a smile "She is...You can leave now Mattheo l'll take care of her now." I nod and left to Megan's dorm.

"Megan!" She opens her door quickly with a smile on her face "I know she's alive Mattheo." I jump on her bed "She came back Megan.." She sighs "I brought her back for you Mattheo..I hope this time you treat her better than you used too." I sigh "I can't promise Megan...I want her to hate me." She looks away "Stop this Mattheo it's not helping the both of you..you love each other but l don't know about y/n but stop doing this grow up Mattheo." I stand up and gave her a deadly stare "You don't understand Megan..I don't think you do and will ever understand." I walked past her making my way to the Hospital wing.

I open the door slowly and I see y/n wide awake."Y/n..how are you doing?" I take a seat next to her,she doesn't reply and a tear falls down "Doctor.." The doctor takes a seat next to me "I'm sorry Mattheo but y/n can't speak or move she's going to be like this." I turn to look at y/n with a frown on my face "She can't..speak?" The doctor places her hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry Mattheo l won't be able to help." She lets out a small smile and leaves.

I hold y/n's hand and began to kiss it softly "I'm sorry y/n.." She tries her best to look at me but fails to "I AM GOING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO YOU LOVE." I stood up and gave her a gentle kiss.

A/N
Ooooopppp did you enjoy?