|Breaking into the Ministry

A/N
Hey guys l was thinking of changing the cover and its really going to be amazing❤😚so don't get confused anyways y/n can still have sex even if shes preggers😎👅. -Happy ending
_____________________________________☆
This is what you look like😋

 -Happy ending_____________________________________☆This is what you look like😋

_______________________________________

"Y/n baby wake up please.." Sarah cups my cheek,l slowly open my eye's "S-Sarah what are you doing here?" She helps me stands up. "Honey what happend please tell.." I hug her tightly before answering "Mattheo...Sarah,he told me he doesn't love me and he also said l'm...a slut." She gasps "No...no baby whatever he said is all a lie you aren't a slut." I wipe away my tears "Really?" She smiles "Really....now get ready l made plans with the Golden Trio today and l want you to come." I raise my eyebrow "Today but.." She rolls her eye's "No buts y/n get ready." I smile.

I took a cold shower and wore my jersey and grey leggings.

"That's what you are wearing?" She cringes "Yes whats wrong it's not like we are going to a party.." She sighs "Getting old already honey wear something better." I giggle "Fine.."

I took out my blue jeans and my white crop top.

"That's more like it..now get ready." I chuckle "Give me a minute." I wore my blue jeans and my white crop top and slipped in my nike shoes.

"Great now let's go Potter is waiting for us outside." I giggle "Lets go Sarah bun." She stops in her tracks and cringed "That's ugly find a better nickname blossom." I widen my eye's "Thats not my name Sarah." She rolls her eye's "I'll call you blossom." I smile.

"Potter mate!" Sarah gives Harry a big hug "Hello Sarah you look amazing..." Sarah tugs her hair behind "Potter thank you and you don't look that bad." Harry blushes "Y/N!" Ron hugs me and l embrace him back "Hi Ron.." he pulls away with a cute smile on his face "Your hair grew,you look...Hot." he blushes "Ummm...thanks."

I see Hermione coming towards our way with Luna,Neville and Ginny. My smile fades away as they approach us.

"Granger." Sarah whispers in my ear,l roll my eye's. "Hermione today y/n and Sarah will be joining us." Hermione crosses her arms and raises her eyebrow "Oh y/n what a present suprise.." Ron gulps and looks at me "Hermione Granger hi." I say scarstically,Harry clears his throat.

We took a walk to the black lake to disscus some stuff.

"Y/n we need your help..." I shot my head to face Harry "What help Harry...?" He sighs "I want to break into the ministry and l need your help." I rest my face on Sarah's shoulder "Harry they will kill you,but l will help you." He smiles "Thank you Y/n." Hermione rolls her eye's "Tell me everything on what Voldemorts plan are." I gulp "Harry l can't he will kill me." Sarah drinks her tea and answers Harry "She's right Harry the Dark Lord will kill her since she's going to get married to Mattheo." Harry sighs "Fine but you can at least tell me some." I nod "I will Harry but Harry don't come on the same day we are going to the Ministry because Voldemort will be there he will kill you." He holds the bridge of his nose "Y/n l have to do this it's important!" He shouts,l shrug "Don't shout at her Harry!" Harry stands up and clenches his fists into balls "Y/n let's leave." We both stand up and l hear Hermione mumble "She's useless Harry she won't help you she's already one of them." I frown and walked away.

"I can't believe Harry and his friends are trying to break into the Ministry!" She throws her arms in the air "Seriously they want to get them selves killed." I shake my head in annoyance "And that Hermione Granger she thinks she can talk to people however she want's no wonder why Draco calls her a filthy mudblood she deserves it." She rolls her eye's "I don't know why she's after me but she's dating Jacob." I sigh "She's just jealous of you y/n.." I giggle "Granger."

•TIME SKIPE________•

Megan and l walk to class and we bump into Mattheo and Olivior on the way. "Mattheo can l have a word with you." Megan grabs Mattheo by the wrist pulling him to the corner "Y/N Blackwood." Olivior giggles "I told you he was never yours and l don't think he will ever be yours y/n just give up already." I chuckle "I think you are forgetting something his my fiancé my future husband and l'm spending the rest of my life with him..he doesn't love you Olivior he loves me you are just a distraction so please get out of my way." I roll my eyes as l walked past her.

I entered into class and Professor Mcgonagall was already there. I walk towards her with a faint smile on my face "Sorry Professor l'm late." She takes a look at me "Young lady you are having detention with Mr Riddle today." I widen my eye's "Mattheo!?" I turn around to see Mattheo with a smirk on his face. "Come to this classroom after school." Mattheo stretches his arms in the air "We will be here after class Professor." I roll my eye's and took a seat at the back of the class alone.

ᴄʟᴀss ᴏᴠᴇʀ

I grabbed my books and went to my dorm. I was the first student to get out of class since l didn't want to face Mattheo today.

"Hi are you y/n?" I turn around to see who it was "Oh hey Louis please don't tell me you forgot me already." I giggle "I meet too many people y/n." He chuckles "I wanted to ask something...Are you Evarona's daughter?" I smile "Wait so that means...No that can't be,you can't be the girl my father has been talking about." I place my hand on his shoulder with a smile on my face "It's me Louis l'm your sister."He lets out a smile "Y/n l'm glad that you are my sister,l have always wanted to see and here you are right infront of me.." he hugs me and l embrace him back.

•30 minutes later•

"I have always wanted someone to talk to y/n Thank you for listening." I smile "Louis l'm here if you need any advice." He smiles "I think l should leave." He waves me a goodbye and walks away. I check my watch and it's detention with Mattheo.

ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ!

•ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ•

I walked inside the class room and saw Professor Mcgonagall seated.

"Goodevening Professor.." I let out a small smile "Goodmorning Blackwood ,take a seat at the back."

I took a seat and the back and took out my homework to finish,Mattheo entered the class and walked towards my table without greeting Professor Mcgonagall.

I ignored him the whole time and did all my homeworks. "Oh my....you two stay here l'm leaving we have meeting don't leave until l come back." She shuts the door and leaves me with Mattheo.

"Are you going to ignore me?" I didn't reply "I'm talking to you Blackwood." He throws my book to the floor making me get angry. "I WAS READING THAT MATTHEO!" He chuckles "You aren't reading it anymore now talk to me y/n." I roll my eye's and look away "What do you want me to say Mattheo..." l say softly,"You have been ignoring me y/n?" I turn to face him "So??" He clenches his jaw "My father wants us to come back to the manor on Saturday he said it's important." I sigh "That's it?" I roll my eye's. The room became slilent we didn't say anything to each other.

"Mattheo l'm spending the rest of my life with you but you are sleeping with Olivior..." I frown "Whats the problem with that this is just an arranged marriage if it wasn't l would have married Olivior." I bang my fists on the table "What happend to Theo l knew the Theo that told me he loved me and l am the reason his smiling what happed to him my Theo the one that l love!?" I stand up my breathing getting heavier every second. "That Mattheo long died y/n he will never come back his dead y/n the Theo that you loved is dead,This is the new Mattheo." I cover my face "Mattheo l love you don't you understand l really do..please bring the old Mattheo back too me..." I cry on his shoulder "How many times should l tell you y/n l don't LOVE YOU!" He pushes me off him and walked away.

I grabbed my books and walked towards my dorm tears flooding down my pale skin.

I took a warm shower and wore my white pyjamas. I laid my head on my teddy bear and sang myself to sleep.

A/N
The chapter is coming out soon give me 54 minutes or maybe and hour lol❤ugh what should y/n smell like l think Tea;) l'm joking give me ideas.