|Halloween Party

A/N
Hey guys l'm back with a lot of spice hehe and the baby 🙄hehe just guess lol anyways l wanted to say some things 1.Theres a Grand Ball for Christmas ❤😋just for spice;) Also l was thinking of sharing a tik tok acc with someone so we share our shifting experiences on the acc l think it would be fun:)❤🙄can we share lol. -Happy ending
_____________________________________☆

"Love wake up.." I groan on the other side of the pillow "What do you want Mattheo l'm still sleeping.." I raise my head to face him,he smiles and takes out some hair on my face."Did you forget love?" I sigh "What Mattheo?" He pecks my lips "Our date darling.." I giggle "Oh that you still want to go Mattheo we have a Halloween Party today." He rolls his eyes "You know what l change my mind l'll go with Olivior instead." I roll my eye's "Fuck you Mattheo!" He smirks "Do you mean Fuck me?" He chuckles "Oh shut and get ready we have class to attend." I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Mattheo came inside the bathroom and sat on the counter "Do you need help love?" I giggle "NO I'M FINE!" I came out of the shower and Mattheo looked at me and smirked "You look beautiful love.." he walks over and pulls me into a kiss "I'm lucky to have you love." I smile "I'm lucky to have you Mattheo l love you." He pulled away and walked over to the shower.

I wore my uniform and slipped on my robes. I took a look at myself and Mattheo hugged me from behind making me smile "What now Mattheo?" I giggle he looks at my reflection from the mirror and smiles "Part Veela?" I playfully roll my eye's   "No Mattheo shut up!" I giggle he turns me around and stares into my eye's "Do you love me Y/n?" I raise my eyebrow "What what are you talking about of course l love you Mattheo is there something wrong?" He pulls me into a hug,l widen my eyes and slowly embracing him "Mattheo l love you and only you is something wrong?" He pulls away "I thought you were cheating on me y/n but it's okay." I giggle "What happend to you Mattheo l wouldn't cheat on you duh." He chuckles "I just thought y/n.." I turn around and grabbed my books and gave him a kiss.

"We should get going to class Mattheo." He grabs his bag "I have business to deal with y/n l won't be coming to class." I sigh "Stay safe Mattheo." He smiles and gives me a kiss "I am immortal love you are the one who should stay safe not me." I giggle and he pecks my lips "You should get going to class y/n." I gave him a hug and left to class.

__________•Time skip•

"Y/n!" Draco hug me from behind "Draco what are you doing?" I giggle "Hugging you of course l missed you dummy!" I let out a small giggle "Oh Malfoy!" I turn around and threw my arms around his neck "My-" Sarah cut him off and l turned to face Sarah "Hey baby!" She smiles "Sarah!" I walk towards her and gave her a light hug "We need to spend more time together l really miss spending time with you, Riddle,Draco and Zabini." I make a puppy face "I miss spending time with you guys too." She giggles "I think we should go shopping together since well its a Halloween Party today!" She throws her arms in the air with a smile on her face "THATS A GREAT IDEA!" She turns to face Draco,Draco sighs "Sure we can go.." He crosses his arms "Thanks babe!" She gives Draco a kiss on cheek. "Since we have free time we can go now." I let out a small giggle "Sure Sarah let's look for Zabini first."

We went to the Slytherin Common room and saw Zabini with Pansy sitting on her lap "Umm what is Pansu doing with Zabini?" She whispers in my ear,l lean back to whisper in her ear "I have no clue." We walk towards them and l sat next to Blaise "Hey Blaise!" Sarah smiles "Sarah what a pleasant surprise to see you." Pansy sighs "Y/n can l talk to you?" I cross my arms "Sure Parkinson." I stood up and Pansy and l walked to the bathroom. "What do you want to talk about Parkinson?" She takes a deep breath "I'm actually sorry for hurting you y/n...l really am sorry can we be friends." I take a moment to decide "Umm.....Pansy l don't just make friends l need to trust you since well you are my sisters friend so,but l'll say yes in the mean time." She smiles and gives me a hug"Thank you y/n." I embrace her back.