Sorry

Megan's last letter to Mattheo🍪

7 November 1999
________________________________________
Dear Mattheo

I don't even know where to start at this point...I'm sorry I hid this away from you brother but l had to do it to protect you all.

I was assigned to kill y/n and l thought about it and l decided not kill her but they should kill me instead...I know you love y/n Mattheo that's why I did that because you care about her and love her.

It pains me l won't be able to see your wedding and my little y/n's running around the Riddle manor...l'm sorry Mattheo l can't let y/n die you told me to take care of her and I'm doing that..she's my responsibility.

Remember when sister before she died she said you will be able to feel love she was right about that,you met the love of your life y/n Blackwood and l can't let her die I know she's the only one you love and shes the only person you could love.

About your present Mattheo l will bring to you and please promise you won't treat y/n badly please promise Mattheo because l don't want her to suffer because of your anger issues she deserves to be treated like a queen because she is your queen.

One more thing Mattheo happy 19th birthday brother,l love you brother and father does.

I love you so much brother,I'm sorry.

From:Megan Riddle
________________________________________