Angelic

Mattheo's Pov🎨

I sat down on my bed and looked outside the window,"Why should l keep running?" I question my self as l lay down next to y/n's photo "l miss you so much y/n Its been a month since l have seen your beautiful smile." I gently place a small kiss on her photo.

Aunt Diana opens the door and forms a smile on her face "Is my son doing okay or do you need a hug again?" I giggle "Come in Aunt." She enters and makes her way to me "Are you okau Mattheo you haven't been the Mattheo l know tell me if something is troubling you." I sigh "Aunt l don't really tell anybody whats happening but l really miss y/n and l can't live without her....she keeps on sending so many letters but l can't respond because l want her to move on without me." She smiles "If you really love her Mattheo you won't be telling her to forget about you." I laid my head her shoulder "I still love her Aunt." She holds my hand "Look at me Mattheo...you need to go back to Hogwarts finish your studies and tell y/n how much you miss and love her because l know she still loves and cares for you." I chuckles "You really think so Aunt?" She nods and plants a kiss on my forehead "No get ready you are going back to Hogwarts..y/n and Megan need you mostly y/n needs you Mattheo."she stood up and went to my closet.

"I can't go back to Hogwarts aunt l don't think l'll ever face her after what l did to her." She turns her gaze to me with a frown on her face "Don't you ever tell me other wise Mattheo because l want what's best for you...you and y/n are soulmates because she's the only girl that made you smile." I smile "Your right aunt she is the only girl that made me smile." She folds my clothes and zips my suitcase "I know you love her Mattheo...now go get the love of your life before it's too late." I stood up and grabbed my suitcase "You are right Aunt l do love her." She hugs me tightly and l lightly embrace her back with a wide smile on my face "I'll miss you aunt...tell uncle l'll be coming on Sunday." She pulls away with a bright smile on her face "l will Mattheo and l will miss you so much...make sure to visit us when you aren't busy." I nod "l will aunt promise." She lightly slaps my cheek "Now go on you are wasting time."

Michaels Pov🖼

"Where the fuck is y/n!?" I groan on my other side of my bed,l look up and l see her with a towel wrapped around her body with messy hair covering her hair.

"I'm right here Michael..." she says softly,"Good." She walks away and l bury my head on my pillow.

"Michael!" She screams,l quickly raise my head "What's wrong!?" I see her pointing on the floor "WHY DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING HEART INSIDE YOUR DRAWER!?" I sigh and smirk "Don't worry darling." She turns her gaze at me with a worried expression on her face "l shouldn't worry,ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?" I stood up and threw her on the bed "SHUT UP Y/N!" she flinches and takes a step backwards "Sorry...."I try to hold her hand but she pushes my hand away "I said l'm sorry DAMN STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING KID Y/N...I'M DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" She tilts her head to the side "ARE YOU CRAZY LOVE!?" She rolls her eye's "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN SCREAM MICHAEL WHY!?" At that moment l wanted to choke her to death because she was irritating the shit out of me.

"OH NOW YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO QUESTION ME...FUNNY YOU NEVER USED TO QUESTION MATTHEO YOUT FUCKING EX FIANCÉ...I'M THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU FROM ABUSE Y/N...YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF BECAUSE OF HIM!" She stood up with a confused expression and she didn't say anything until l broke the silence "Y/n l- didn't-" she cuts my sentence off "Fuck You Michael l remember everything now you erased my memories of Mattheo that day...why Michael,why?" She shakes her head and walks away from my dorm.

"FUCK!" I threw my vase on the floor causing it to break!

A/N
Follow my new lnstagram (woods.imagination) and did you enjoy this story? Don't forget to vote!