Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)

Hello my dear lovely readers and followers tysm for all the support it means a lot to me and l have never been this happy like really happy I'm also planning on writing a Cedric Fan fiction and it's gonna be spicy asf😼I'm still working on it and l also wanted to tell you this I'm going to school on Tuesday💀💔so it's gonna be hard for me to update don't worry l will update on Saturdays and Sundays so please don't give up on my story please❤. I also wanted to share some things with you guys for the people who are shifting...

1. Don't be angry that you haven't shifted. 2. Just keep trying and trying the more you try the more you get close to your Dr 3. Eat potatoes so important! 4. Write affirmations daily when you wake up and when you sleep 5. Ask your spirit guide when you are shifting(mine told me) 6. Cut toxic people out if you can't buy some crystals that protect your energy 7.Be grateful to the Universe/God 8. Send a letter to the Universe it helps with your manifestations 9. Send letters to your Dr ask for signs 10. Use a method that helps you get closer to your dr 11. Keep positive mindset 12. Seat back and relax you will shift periodt😗❤.

Shifting stories my shifting stories.😼

Me and Tom Holland are dating he proposed to me in an event at America it was so romantic and l almost said NO💀💔😭I was so fucking scared like really l didn't know what to do my friends were their and his friends so my answer was "Yes" he kissed me and let me tell you his the best kisser ever 100/10 Tom Felton is my bestie and Alex the guy who sings Do I wanna know😈 I'm in his band. Tom Holland and l had seggs and please that guy is so fucking hot😢😼😗my million dollar puthay was throbing at the beach we had seggs at his friends house in the shower and umm CHILD his like 11 inch and for my first time he was gentle and soft if you want shifting stories you can message me on my wattpad or tik tok I can post/publish lemme just say his seggs is 999902772/10 soo good like really good. And Guys Robert Pattinson is so fun to hang around with lol like we went on a trip to Manchester and this mf just stopped driving and told me he wants to go to an arcade near by💀I was suppose to meet my father his a manager 😇at Manchester City ifyky lol so we did stop and went to the arcade,Tom wasn't with me so Rob was a lil touchy lol I scripted that I'm a Greek Goddess and super hot😛😭😢😂yes as I should lolll who wouldn't we did kiss and all that but nothing happened because I'm Tom's fiancé❤😏. ☕heheh l scripted that Tom Felton has a crush on me😂and well his actually the sweetest soul ever like really we go skate boarding together and have lunch it's so cute.

The method that I used is (SHBA) l made it and it's really good to use if you can't visualise.