|Never thought this day will come

A/N
T.W bipolar,emotional LOL
___////___///___///____////____///____////___/☆

"Mattheo we should leave now Sarah is waiting for me outside." He grabs some mint and gives me one,he held my hand and we left to Sarah's room.

"Are you ready Y/n and Mattheo."She sighs "I just hope they come back saftely." I weakly smile "I hope so too,where is Malfoy ugh he always does!" She clenches her fists in annoyance "Calm down pregnant lady." Mattheo mocks Sarah "Oh shut up Mattheo you won't understand how hard being pregnant is like..you will only understand when y/n here is having your child." Mattheo looks at me with a smirk on his face. "Guys shut up I'm not ready to be a mom." Mattheo takes out his cigarette and inhales the smoke "Want one y/n?" I roll my eye's and extend my hand to take the cigarette"Yeah whatever give me.." I blew the smoke on Mattheo's face and surprisely he inhaled the smoke that l blew "Okay lovers that's hot but remember I'm pregant." I chuckle "Please give me a break Sarah,we should leave maybe Malfoy His at the stands.

We walked towards the Quidditch pitch and took a seat on the stands waiting for Jasmine,Cedric and Harry Potter.

"I'm scared Mattheo.." He cups my chin,"Listen y/n..they will be alright trust me." I smile "I love you bubba." He cringes"Why that name y/n?" I giggle "It suits you Mattheo." He chuckles.

"Sarah please hold my hand..I really have a bad feeling something is not right..." She holds my hand and looks at me "Stay positive you bitch I repeat stay positive or..." I giggle "I am positive, l am positive, l am positive!" She smiles and holds my hand up "She's positive!" People from the front row look at me "She's pregnant!?" Cho  asks "No no not that." Cho giggles "You guys are just too much!" She shouts.

•Hours later•

"Baby I have a really bad feeling,l just feel like they are hurt,l just-" Mattheo shussh's me "Nothing will happen stop overreacting y/n." He gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ (Tom Odell-another love)

People stand up clapping their hands while I see Cedric and Jasmine on the floor. Tears start to run down my cheeks,my knees felt weak l lost Jasmine and Cedric.

"Mattheo!" I run towards Harry,"Y/n wait!" I couldn't stop running my breathing started to get heavier

I fell on the ground and looked at Jasmines face,Tears started to flood down my cheeks,my face getting pale.

"Y/n get back!" Dumbledore tried to push me but l pushed him on the floor instead.

"That's my SON,THAT'S MY BOYY!"Cedric's father kneeled on the floor while crying on Cedric's chest."My Boyy!" I turned to face Sarah who was completely shattered "Draco take her with you.."Miss Mcgonagall faced me with apologetic eye's "Jasmine please wake up...please Jasmine I beg you..."I lay my head on her chest while crying

"Y/n She's not here in anymore..." I look at Draco "Draco she is within our heart's she will always live in here forever." My head started to pound causing a head ache.