|Don't Leave Me.

A/N
Someone really said y/n should pull a belly💀😭please the comments especially for Ginnys_sidehoe and tom_riddle_simp394 l love the comments!!🙀😚 also credits to yasmin for the cover:)❤anyways -Enjoy Happy ending.

Please let's pretend y/n is 6 months prego💀lol pls.
_______________________________________
"Λzкαвαη"

Y/n's Pov.

When l got back to Hogwarts the first thing l did l ran to Sarah and told her everything that happend at the Ministry and about Sirius Black death, I spent the night at her dorm waiting for Mattheo to return back home.

"Y/n wake up Dumbledore is calling everyone downstairs!" I groan "W-why?" She sighs "He found out!" I raise my head and stood up from the bed "He did what!" She hugs me "Remember y/n l love you." I embrace her back "I love you too bestie!" I went to take a shower and wore my Uniform and slipped on my robes.

"Did Mattheo return?" She shakes her head,"Sarah if l go to Azkaban l love you!" She giggles "You won't go trust me l swear l'll kill Dumbledore!" We both giggle and we made our way to the Great Hall. All the student's turned to look at me,they started whispering into each others ears.

"What are you all looking at!?" She raises her voice,they stopped muttering and turned to face Dumbledore. "Miss Blackwood!" Dumbledore yelled,l took a deep breath and walked towards him with confidence "Yes Professor Dumbledore." Nathan comes out and stood infront of me "You killed my father BLACKWOOD YOU KILLED MY FATHER!" I took a deep breath "Who told you guys to go to the Ministry Nathan students arent allowed you broke the rule!" I raise my voice at him "SILENCE!" Dumbledore took a step forward "Y/N Blackwood used the unforgivable curse you will now spend the rest of your life in Azkaban." My heart suddenly dropped "FUCK YOU Y/N YOU KILLED MY FATHER YOU KILLED MY FATHER Y/N!" Professor Lupin tries to grab him and he pushes Professor Lupin making him to fall "I HATE YOU Y/N BLACKWOOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He took out his wand "Avada-Keda-" Mattheo stoppped him and fired a spell at him "Imperio!" It struck him making him to fall back on Dumbledore's feet. "STOP!" He shouts,Mattheo wraps his arm around my waist and tightens his grip around my waist. "Y/n Blackwood you are spending the rest of your life in Azkaban!" Mattheo unwrapped his arm and took a few steps to Dumbledore "Y/n didn't kill Sirius Black.." he took a deep breath and looked at me with a smile "I did Professor Dumbledore y/n is innocent she just tried to help." I held his hand and stared into his eye's "Mattheo Riddle will now spend the rest of his life in Azkaban!" A portal appeared with guards coming out of the portal with chains.

"Mattheo...please don't leave me." He cupped my chin "Look at me y/n l will come back l promise you protect yourself y/n." He turned away and looked at me again "I know l haven't said this to you but l really love you y/n l'm sorry l hurt you." Tears start to flow down my cheeks "Please don't leave Mattheo what will l do without you!?" I lay my head on his shoulder "Darling you have Sarah and Draco l'll be back trust me...l have to leave y/n l love you my love goodbye." The guards pulled him into the portal and the portal closed "NO MATTHEO NO!" I screamed all the student's turned their heads to look at me with pity in their eye's "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT FUCK YOU ALL!" I shout, I wiped out my tears and ran to my Mattheo's dorm.

"Mattheo how could you leave me!" I cry on his pillow,"Y/n l'm sorry." I raise my head "Please leave Sarah l want to be alone." She nodded and left. "Fuck you Nathan this isn't over l am getting my revenge you little son of a BITCH!" I threw the pillow across the room out of anger "GAME ON!" I took a look at myself and took a pair of scissors l began to cut my hair out of anger "I hate you BLACK!" I mumble under my breath. I took a look at myself my hair was short "Nathan BLACK!" I threw the scissor across the room and sat on the floor crying.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I took a look at Mattheo's clothes and smelled them "I miss you Mattheo.." I sniff "We all miss him.." Pansy says softly "What the fuck are you doing in here GET OUT!" She flinches "Sorry y/n ." She gulps and leaves. "I HATE EVERYONE!"

I laid on my bed and kept thinking of Mattheo. I didn't even bother to eat Dinner today l didn't want to face anyone all l wanted was Mattheo Riddle l wanted him but Nathan made him go to Azkaban for no damn reason. All l want now is my fucking revenge!

"It's ON NATHAN BLACK!" I took out Mattheo's diary that had spells that nobody knew about. I began to read his diary. "Y/n come out!" Sarah knocks softly,l hide Mattheo's book under his pillow "No Sarah l don't want to come out l'm completly fine l don't need dinner!" I shout she opens the door "Y/n just come." I roll my eye's "No l'm fine l don't need anything all l want is Mattheo Sarah his going to be suffering Lord knows when his going to come back!" She sighs and walked towards me"Listen y/n Mattheo said he will come back soon just don't worry he will be back sweetie now lets go eat." She smiles "That won't change my mind Sarah l'm fine...l still don't want to see Nathan nor the Golden Trio they didn't help Mattheo nor did they help me." She sighs "I wish l could have helped y/n..."

-"You can leave now Sarah l want to be alone.." she hugs me and l don't embrace her back "I love you y/n." She shuts the door behind her.

I went to take a shower and wore Mattheos Jersey and made my hair into a messy bun.

"I love you Mattheo..l will take my revenge for the both of us l am keeping my word." I grab my teddy bear and pulled it closer to me. I slowly shut my eyes.

A/N
Oh shit Nathan got himself in trouble hehehehe y'all it's getting good;)😋She's taking her fucking revenge as she should!!! Fuck Nathan we love Mattheo!😂😭❤🙀enjoy