PARIS ||OUI

A/N
Chapter 83 okay😭 Anyways Enjoy bissh🍪🌻

Paris!🗼

"Bitch stop you look pretty hot!" Sarah smirks and l roll my eye's "Jacob bought this outfit for me you like it?" She chuckles "I don't like it.....I love it!" We both let out giggles "Hey ladies..." Jacob leans against the wall and studies me up and down.

"Done looking thirst bitch?" Sarah says "It's not my problem you gained two pounds in a day." I give Jacob a deadly stare "Not cool." I cross my arms "I was just joking...are you guys ready?" I nod "Yeah let's go explore Paris..OUII!" I shout while Sarah giggles "Your so dump and l love it!" Jacob face palms himself "Lets go."

🌏Time skip}}}}}}{{{

"Oh my gosh sorry!" I bend down to pick up a stranger's purse "I'm sorry.." She smiles "It's okay...are you okay?" I nod "Yeah I'm okay are you?" She smiles "Yeahh.." She looks around "Are you around from here?" I giggle "No I'm from England." She nods "Noticed by the accent,l'm from Russia...basically a tourist!" I giggle "My friends and l came for a trip here since we all graduated." She tugs her hair behind "That's great I'm glad and where do you school?" -"Hogwarts it's a school of wizards and witch's." She widens her smile "SHUT UP I LOVE THAT PLACE,I'M TAKING A TRANSFER THERE!" I gasp "No way that's awesome..I hope you are in my house!" She nods "Hopefully..oh by the way my name is Oksana but you can call me Hanna." I smile "That's a nice name always wanted to be called Hanna...my name is Y/n Blacwood." She gasp "Seriously l have heard a lot about your family..you guys are known in Russia by everyone." I giggle "Never knew I was popular!" We both laugh "It was nice talking to you Hanna l have to leave now see you next year and also Merry Christmas." She hugged me and l embraced her back with a wide smile on my face.

We want different directions and l made my way to the Hotel to get ready for the Christmas party.

"What took you so long!?" Michael groans while Zahida is braiding his hair "Just met someone...actually made a new friend." Sarah comes in and takes a seat on the couch "And whose that new friend?" I giggle "Her name is Hanna...we met while I was coming to the Hotel." She nods and bites her apple "Okay thought it was a boy." Jacob interrupts "Thank God l thought you were about to replace Mattheo." Everyone turn their heads to Jacob "That's actually rude Jacob." He gulps "Yeah that's rude y/n moved on you can't keep reminding her off Mattheo." Michael adds on "That's not cool of you dude grow up." Jacob sighs "I'm sorry y/n." I giggle "Next time l will PUNCH you get it!?" He chuckles "Yes ma'am I got it!" He winks at me and walks away "Such a dork!" Sarah rolls her eye's"I must agree." Zahida adds on onto Sarah Sentence.

🌙Night time}}}

I wore my brown dress and a classic old brown blazer and some clear heels to match with my outfit.

"HURRY UP!" Michael shouts from downstairs,l didn't bother to respond and came downstairs "I'm here!" I roll my eye's.

We all left the Hotel and drove to the club nearby.

"This music is just so good." Sarah comments "I know right." We went inside and all the hot guys were there l didn't care whether there were older than me or what l just wanted to get fucked since it's Christmas.

"Enjoying the party girls." A tall tattooed guy approaches us "Yeah and you should be enjoying it instead of talking to us." The guy chuckles "My bad l should be leaving." He walks away "That was rude Sarah." She rolls her eye's "His not our type." I giggle "Whatever."

Sarah went to the bartender to get some drinks for the both of us.

"Y/n is that you?" I scrunch my eyebrows "Hanna?" She giggles "Yeah its me Hanna." I giggle "Never thought I would meet you here." She nods "I never thought so too...how's the party?" -"It's absolutely amazing l must say." She giggles.

Hanna and l got on the dance floor and began to dance to the music as l let the flow of music move my body.

Hanna and l looked eye's and it was as if we were in a movie.

Our noses were touching and l knew what was going down.

I leaned in for kiss and we both sliped our tongues inside each others mouths.

"Follow me." She held my hand and led me outside "Where are we going?" She smirks "My apartment." I giggle "Good with me." She unlocked her apartment and the moment we went inside she began to kiss me agressively and taking each others clothes off.

She pushed me aggressively on her bed and took of my bra.

She began to rub on my clit making me moan "Yesss Hanna..." I moan as l arch my back,she began to run her tongue into circles "You taste good..." She says softly,l raise my head and l smile "Thank you." I giggle.

She took out her tongue out and began to kiss me,trailing her tongue on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

A/N
You can imagine more lol LaWd HaVe MeRcY👴😭🙀did you enjoy?