|Sex life

A/N
Hey guys I'm so excited to teach you all about shifting realities (Realms)my uncle is a scientist and he told me a lot and l thought it would me a good idea to help y'all❤there's a message down anyways enjoy!

🍏Mattheo's Pov

I wonder how y/n is feeling is she happy without me,has she moved on without me.

If only l knew how to show love,If only I could feel love..maybe she couldn't have left me.But now l'm living with this struggle...She doesn't know how much l miss her the amount of hours,minutes and seconds l think about her.

That night l almost lost her the night she almost killed herself because me the things she has faced because of me,I wasn't there for her but she was always there for me gosh y/n You don't know how much l miss you.

I wish l could bring you back but l can't because I'm not good for you,l'm not that perfect y/n,l'm sorry for not writing back to your letters y/n but you need to forget about me.

If only could change y/n we could be happy..and we could grow a family together I'm tired of being evil,l just want to be normal like other people.

I don't even think l'll go back to Hogwarts after all..you don't need me you have Sarah,Draco,Michael and Blaise.

I hope you and Michael will be happy because I'm never going back to Hogwarts love.

🐚Y/n's Pov

"Fred c'mon you need to stop touching me infront of people!"I lightly punch him on the shoulder "Oh why not give me a reason in three seconds." "I-I umm you can't t-"he cuts off my sentence "Three seconds over..you don't have any reason love." I roll my eye's "I hate you.."I say lowly without making eye contact "I don't think so say it to me while looking into my eye's."he cups my chin and our eye's meet "l-l ha-a.....duck I don't hate you!" He chuckles "Duck what does even mean?"I giggle "Angry duck." We both laugh "Where's George?"I ask "His coming love come take a seat.."I look around checking if anyone is there "Fred what if George see's me seating on your lap?" He aggressively pulls me into his lap "It's not like the both of you are dating."l looked at him and pinched him on his cheek "Fuck you are going to regret that!" I giggle "Mmm what are you going to do?" I smirk "This.."he whispers in my ear while running his fingers up and down my thigh, l threw my head back "Not enough..?"He began to shift my pantie to the side as he kissed me on my neck "Fred...Y/n what are you guys doing?" I began to panic as Fred let go of me "Umm hey George.."He raises his eyebrow and formed a smirk on his face "George did you bring those candies?" Fred pushes me to the side "l will fuck you Fred.." George began to giggle "Not until l fuck you young lady." My face began to redden "Stop Fred your making her blush.." George sits beside me "SHUT UP GUYS!" Fred looks at George with a smirk on his face "Make us!" They both say at the same time.

"I will!" They both stood up and carried me "Where are you guys taking me?" They ran into the forest with branches hitting me on my face "You guys are going to regret it..."They don't reply and then placed me on the grass.

"Take off your clothes!" Fred demands,l nod lightly while taking of my crop top. George and Fred took of their boxers and they were completely naked,l pulled down my pantie as l looked at their both long big dicks.

"Ready Fred?" "Ready George!" I widen my mouth as Fred positioned me like a dog, he pushed his dick inside my ass as l moaned.

George grabbed my hair into a ponytail and l began to suck his erection while Fred was thrusting inside of me.

Fred began to slap my ass while he was thrusting inside off me "Fuck.."he groans "That's daddy's little girll." George threw his head back while l was bobbing my head back and forth.l looked him in the eye with a smirk on my face.

Fred took out his erection and George stood up and parted my legs "You are the one who's gonna regret y/n." I gulp, he started to trail kisses up and down my stomach making me moan his name "Moan my name louder you fucking slut!" I pulled him into an aggressive kiss while he slipped in his erection inside me "Say my name!" He began to thrust inside me harder and faster "George!" -"Say my name you fucking slut!" I ran out of breath from my heavy breathing "George FUCKING WEASLY!" He looks at me and forms a devilish smirk "That's a good girl.."he whispers inside my ear turning me on.

My walls began to thighten as George was thrusting inside of me,Fred stood up and pinned my hands above my head as George was hitting my G sport everytime he went faster "Fuck George..."I moan,tears began to flood from pain and pleasure the feeling was the best thing in my entire life "Say my name one more time l won't stop.." he began to hit my G sport even harder making me cry from pain "Mmhmm G-ggeorge.." He trails kisses on my neck "That's a bad girl.." He takes out his erection and walked away to smoke his weed.

Fred let go off my hands and began to rub on his shaft "Fuck y/n I'm going to make you cum on my face.." I lick my lips turning him on "Don't do that.." -"Don't this..?" I lick my lips again and he kneeled on the floor and slipped his tongue inside my pussy "Don't do that love."

He placed my legs on top of his shoulder and began to lick my pussy and biting it "Fredd..." He began to trail kissing on my thighs leaving hickeys all over.

"Fuck me already Fred!" He looks at me with a devilish smirk "Beg for it y/n Blackwood." I giggle "Please Fred...Fuck me Fuck me until I cum!" Without wasting anytime Fred pushed his whole erection inside my pussy making me arch my back "Owe!" I punch on his chest "Sorry.." he chuckles "Are you okay?" I smile "Yeah I'm okay can you Fuck me and stop asking questions." He nods and gently slides his erection inside and out of me making me moan lowly "Yes Fred fucking Weasly..." He grabbed my shoulders with both of his hands and began to thrust inside of me harder and faster "You like that!?" He slaps me across the face,l nod "Ye-es!" He kisses me agressively and thrust inside of me harder than before "I want to cum Fred.." He looks at me and chuckles "Cum when I tell you too.." I slowly shut my eye's while imaging Fred as Mattheo "Fuck." I moan "Open your eye's!" I quickly opened my eye's and giggled "Sorry." He began to go faster and faster making my walls tighten even more "You are going to be sore after this trust me." I cry out of pain and pleasure,Suddenly my eye's became blurry and l shut my eye's

🍆Fred's Pov

I looked at her while thrusting inside of her,"Fuck you are so good y/n..." I could feel her walls tighten around my dick making it difficult for me to go even futher,l took out my erection and cummed on her stomatch"That's  good girl...now open your eyes." I stood up and wore my boxer "Are you guys done?" George ask "Yeah Fuck she's awesome." George chuckles "She's fucking thight too." I zipped on my jacket and turned my gaze to y/n who was still laying on the grass "Is she sleeping?" I giggle "Maybe.." I tapped her on the shoulder but no response "Please don't tell you killed her with your big dick!!!?" I began to panic "Of course not!" I check her pulse "She's alive.." I roll my eye's "Thank God!" I slapped y/n on her face "Wake up!!!" -"She fainted..let's take her to the Hospital near by." I nod,l covered her with my jacket as l took her to the Hospital.

2 hours later

"Doctor is she okay?" The doctor smiles "She's fine can you tell me what happend?" I gulp "Well we just had a-" George cuts me off "We were just doing a school project and then she fainted doctor..."the doctor nods "Well okay.." I began to fidget with my fingers "Is she awake doctor..?"The doctor gives George a form to register our names and other personal stuff "Yes you can get inside." I widen my smile "Thank you doctor!" I got inside and l could see a smile on y/n's face.

"Y/n finally l thought you were dead!" She giggles and pulls me into a kiss "How could I die and leave you all." She pulls away with a smirk "So why did you faint?" She giggles "Was my sex that good?" I could see her cheeks turn pink "Well I must admit yes it was good Mr Weasly." I wink at her "Best friends with benefits?" She winks at me "Yeah..Best friends with benefits."

A/n
About the shifting thing I'm gonna make a zoom meeting with you guys so y'all learn about shifting/time travel/Astral Projection and many more! So if you are interested please comment:)❤did you enjoy I used 1669 words lol😌