|Adore

🌛Mattheo's Pov

Y/n doesn't care about me anymore,l should have listened to Megan a long time ago now l lost the girl l love the most.

She's right l don't deserve her l am fucked up,she deserves Harry,Harry fucking James Potter.

"Hey baby?"I turn my gaze to Anvell "What the fuck do you want Anvell?" She walks over to me and plants a kiss on my cheek "Stop thinking about Y/n she doesn't care about you anymore so please Mattheo let her be."I roll my eye's "Can you shut the fuck up for once!" She doesn't reply and walks away.

Y/n's Pov
Micheal walked me to my bedroom and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight love."I smile "Goodnight Langdon." He covers me with a blanket and suddenly I fell asleep.

🍋Morning

"Morning beautiful...how are you feeling?"I slowly open my eye's "Harry..?"I rub my eye's gently and Harry sits beside me "Yes love it's me how are you feeling today?" I wrap my arm around his shoulder "I'm doing good Harry...I feel fucking amazing today!" He forms his frown into a wide cute shy smile "Wow I'm glad you are doing fine y/n...come today we class!" I stood up as quickly as possible and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

I wore my uniform while Harry was packing my book's.

"Are you ready to leave love?"I nod with a smile on my face"Good come on." He holds my hand and we make our way to the Great Hall.

On our way there l spotted Michael looking at me and Harry and l kinda felt bad for him.

"Harry you can go l have to see Michael."he plants a kiss and nods"Sure l'll be waiting take your time y/n." I smile and he lets go of my hand.

I slowly walk towards Michael while walking I could see a smile on his face.

"Y/n...umm Hey."I playfully roll my eye's "Michael you look amazing and your hair looks awesome really." He slightly blushes "Oh co'mon y/n you always look hot." I giggle and he pulls me closer by my waist "Do you miss me?" I look away "Kind off now leave me alone Langdon." He lets go of me and takes off his robes "What happened?" He smirks "I did this to save you y/n.."I started to blink rapidly "You cut yourself to save me...what the fuck is going on!?"He chuckles "Because I love you y/n..."He picks up his bag and walks away.

"What the fuck?" I mumble under my breath.

I shoke my head and went to the Great Hall.

I look around and Harry wasn't there,l decided l would look for him. On my way walking down the corridors l bump into a tall guy with brown glowing orbs and beautiful jet-black hair.

"Y/n..."I look at him trying to process if l have seen him anywhere "Who are you?" -"Stop ignoring me y/n of course you know who I am,l'm Mattheo Marvolo Riddle." I still couldn't remember him,without replying him l walked past him and made my way to Transfigaration class.

I entred class and saw Jacob waving his hand "Come sit next to me y/n." I let out a smile "Fine Nawaro.."I sat next to him.

Mattheo entred class and he looked all sweaty as if he was done having sex. Our eye's met and we didn't break any eye contact,he walked towards us and l could feel Jacob squeezing my tigh every time Mattheo came closer to us.

"Is anyone seating here?" I look away and Jacob answers him "You can seat at the back no one is seating there." He pulls out the chair aggressively causing everyone except me to turn their heads. "Everyone eye's here!" Professor Snape claps his hands.

I took out my books and placed them on the table.

I took down some notes but l could feel Mattheo looking at my every step.

"Jacob..."I lean in to whisper in his ear "mmm? "-"Mattheo keeps on looking at my every step and I'm so fucking uncomfortable..."He turns to look at Mattheo and when I turned my head Mattheo was still looking at us.

"CLASS OVER EVERYONE!"I grabbed my bag and stood up waiting for Jacob. "Can you hurry up?"He rolls his eye's "You can leave y/n.." I huff and left him alone in class.

Mattheo pulled me by my wrist into a empty class room and locks the door behind me.

"Y/n listen to me..."I look away "I'm so sorry...l-l it's all my fault."he falls down on his knees "I'm sorry!" Tears began to fall down his cheeks"I shouldn't have hurt you y/n...l should have been the boyfriend you always wanted...but I broke you." He began to grip on my robes "I'm genuinely sorry y/n l fucking love you...I really do losing you was the worst mistake I have ever done...it's okay to be angry y/n but please I'm sorry..I love you." My eye's began tear up "I wish l could remember you Mattheo...but I don't love you...you have Anvell she's so much older than me she's everything I'm insecure about...I'm sorry."I unlocked the door and ran to my dorm.

🌛Mattheo's Pov

When she said those words to me it broke me into half,all the silly,loving,painful memories came flooding through.

It's all my fault I shouldn't have treated her like that,she deserves better someone like Harry Potter or Michael.

"Y/n l'm sorry...have a good life without me." I began to cry silently in the room.

What if l become a better person will y/n love me will she still love me if I change.

"I know we weren't perfect y/n but l never felt this way for no one..."I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I still fucking love you babe!

A/N
Aww Mattheo baby😭💔y'all this is even more sad when you listen to Drivers licence🌛✋😇