Graduation Day

A/N
Y'all we are on CHapter 81 PLEASE GUYSS💔😢Stawwp l wanna end my story to Chapter 200 or maybe 300 seriously though! Also just a quick reminder some of this events l made them e.g Grand Ball and others:)

23 December 1999

Yn's Pov🍒🍋

"Get ready!" I quickly wore my robes on and my perfect badge on "Yes Sarah wait...let me do my hair." I curled my hair and applied some lip gloss on.

I stood infront of her with a wide smile on my face "What do you think?" Her jaw dropped and pinched my cheek leaving a mark on my left cheek "You look beautiful really!" She smiles and plants a kiss on my cheek "That's an apology kiss." I giggle "Whatever bitch lets get going you don't want daddy Snape looking for us again." She giggles "Daddy l like that word...mmmh Daddy Snape,l'm getting a hang of it." I playfully roll my eye's "Shut it lets go." I held her hand and we made our way to the Great Hall.

Today it was diffrent,chairs were placed and it was wonderful violins were playing and parents were there to see us Graduate.

I looked around and l spotted Mattheo's aunt seated with my mother.

"Sarah I'm coming.." She smiles and nods,l made my way to my mother with a smile on my face "Y/n you look beautiful!" I giggle "Thanks mother!" She smiles "Oh y/n this is Mattheo's a-" -"Aunt yes l know...l met her once..." Aunt Diana smiles "Hello y/n l have heard a lot of things about you especially from Mattheo..he speaks so highly of you child." I smile "Mattheo Riddle.."

"EVERYBODY SETTLE DOWN!" I turned around and saw Professor McGonagall on the stage instructing where the Seventh years should be seating.

"I guess l have to leave." She smiles and nods "Bye mom." I blowed her a kiss and went to look for my seat.

Sarah was already sitting next to someone and the only chair that was empty was next to Mattheo.

Mattheo fucking Riddle!

I took a deep breath and sat next to him,l avoided eye contact and focused on the stage.

"Warm Welcomes to everybody who has made it today..I would love to thank Professor Snape for arranging everything...and I will also love to thank all the parents here today for coming to this special event." Professor McGonagall grabs a special paper with a mark of Top achievers.

"Sarah Rivera best student in the Dark Arts!" She stood up and winked at me with a bright smile on her face. Everybody started to clap and l turned around and saw Fred whistling and shouting out Sarah's name.

"Next student is Mattheo Riddle best student in all classes!" He stood up with no expression on his face,l tried to look away but we made eye contact "Sorry.." He says lowly,l quickly looks away.

"And we have one more student...."Professor Umbridge came and whispered into Professor McGonagall's ear "The best student in all classes and a leader Y/N Blackwood!" I stood up with a smile on my face and everybody started clapping and even Mattheo,l could see a smile on his face for the first time in the past two months.

I grabbed my prize from Professor McGonagall with a bright smile on my face "Well done y/n..I'm proud of you." She says lowly "Thank you Professor l wouldn't have done it without everyone hear."

The top three achievers gathered around and took a picture together.

I went back to my seat and Mattheo didn't follow me instead he stayed back on the stage.

"I would like to say something..." he clears his throat and makes eye contact with me "Everything that happend this year has been crazy...we lost everything,l lost everything my sister,my friend and the love of my life...I learnt that we have to protect our loved ones and show them love,we all make mistakes we learn from our mistakes..and if there's a person who hasn't made a mistake l havent met that person hopefully I will one day..." he sighs "I just want to apologize to everyone l have hurt...AND THIS ONE GOES TO YOU Y/N...I try my best to show love and show that I actually care but it's hard...because I'm not like any other kid,l'm diffrent...I realised I made a mistake..so many mistakes in the past and l regret every decision l have made..I just wanna love..I want to make things right...with you y/n because l love you more than anything in this world,it's okay if you don't love me..l'm sorry y/n." Without even realising tears where already flowing.

I stood up and ran to my dorm,l didn't care if I lost my prize but what Mattheo said brought every memory we had together.

Our arguments,the times we smiled together,dancing outside while it was raining.

What he said thouched me and him saying this infront of people,infront of my mother shows that he actually cares about me.

I'm the one who should be sorry Mattheo because l will not allow you back into my life