Chance

A/N
Ahaha you WILL NOT BEILEVE I MET TOM HIDDLESTON STAWP STAWP I CAN'T HIS HAWT AND FOR WHAT!?His also nice and sweet. Anyways enjoy🌻

Michael's Pov💛
"Life is not fair.."l sat down and looked aross the hall and l spotted y/n and Mattheo holding hands with smiles on their faces.

"Is everything alright Michael?" I turn my gaze to Jacob with a faint smile "Yeah.." Y/n and Mattheo sat next to me and l could hear them laugh,which pissed me off "I need to go." I stood up and before l could leave Professor Snape called my name.

"EVERYONE SILENCE!"Jacob pulled my down and l sat down and turned my gaze to Y/n and Mattheo.

"WE HAVE NEW STUDENTS JOINING US..IF I SAY YOUR NAME PLEASE COME FORTH!" I didn't even bother to listen because l couldn't stop staring at y/n the whole time,she looked so happy with Mattheo,then with me I felt my heart drop because l couldn't make her happy then Mattheo did. All those memories we had our dream to get married and live together forever now gone to waste,we only have a child together but that didn't stop Mattheo from loving her,l guess they aren't meant to be together.

I felt someone hold my hand underneath the table,l looked down and it was a beautiful girl l have ever seen "Are you okay?" I smile "Yeah I'm good and who might you be?" She smiles "I'm Zahida daughter of Elijah" I widen my smile "You must be French." She nods "Yeah and do you mind if l ask who you are?" I clear my throat and raised her hand "I'm Michael Langdon the son of Victoria." I planted a kiss on her hand and she shyly  looked away with a smile on her face "I see you." Y/n whispers in my ear,l let go off Zahida and turned to face y/n "She's pretty.." I chuckle "That's Mattheo's friend..and I must say she is gorgeous." I nod "Correct with that."

"LET THE FIEST BEGIN!"Professor Lupin says,and we began to dig in into our foods.

"This food is delicious.." I smile with food full inside my mouth "Mmmm.." I say.

Mattheo's Pov

Seeing y/n happy makes me also happy,l'm the most happiest being in the world when she's around me. I don't deserve this kind soul,she's everything every other guy wants and she choose me after everything l did to her.

I guess let's just call this love,we both don't deserve each other but let's just say the Universe brought us together and I'm grateful for that.

"Babe are you done eating.."I dropped my fork on my plate and turned my gaze to y/n "Yes are you?" She nods "Where's Megan?" She looks around and asked Jacob where Megan was,l stood up and walked away before she could tell me where she was.

I quickly made my way to Megan's dorm because it's been a long time since I saw my sister my only sister that did everything to make me happy.

"Megan?" I knocked on her door twice but no response,"Megan?" I began to get nervous what if she's out there looking for me everywhere without her knowing l'm in Hogwarts.

I opened the door and she wasn't there,l looked everywhere and she was there.

"Megan please come back..."I sat down on her bed and covered my face with my hands.

Y/n's Pov🌙

"Megan is out she's said she's doing some work she will be back in the next three days." Jacob whispers in my ear,l nod "Mattheo she-"I l look around the hall and he wasn't there,l stood up and Michael held my hand "Where are you going?" I sigh "I'm going to look for Mattheo,l think he went to look for Megan." He lets go off me with a smile "Hey y/n...umm can you meet me outside after this?" I smile "Sure.." he widens his smile "Okay l'll be waiting for you." I planted a kiss on his cheek and left to Mattheo's dorm to look for him.

I walk through the hallow dark corridors and l could see a dark shadow figure by the corner of my every time l was walking,l stopped on my tracks and looked around and it was empty no one was there.

I turned around and Sebastian was standing infront of me "FUCK!" I shout,he covered my mouth and pulled me to the corner "Keep quite." I nodded and he uncovered my mouth "Why the fuck would you scare me like that?" He chuckles "Sorry y/n...I see you have a new boyfriend." He raises his eyebrow "His not my NEW boyfriend,his always been my boyfriend for the last two years Seb." He nods "Impressed that's such a long time." I smile "Yeah l know...but can you tell me what you are doing here?" He looked at me up and down and l gulped "Just came to see you...Listen your mother said l should check up on you everyday so I'm doing that." I nod "Oh but you don't have too though." He rolls his eye's "Shut up take care little one." He planted a kiss on my neck and disappeared.

"Okay?" I tugged my hair behind my ear and ran to Mattheo's dorm.

"Babe are you there?" No response from Mattheo,l gave up on my search and made my way to my dorm and l heard someone cry coming from Megan's dorm.

I opened the door slowly and it was Mattheo crying,it broke my heart because it was the first time seeing Mattheo cry infront of me and l didn't have any clue on what was happening to him.

I sat next to him and wrapped my around his shoulder,"Mattheo what's wrong you can tell me." He raises his head and his were so puffy and he looked so broken "Y/n l know Megan is out there maybe looking for me,but there's something I haven't told you." I began to rub my hand up and down his back "Look y/n me and you are death eaters right...well there is another group of people who are like Death eaters who are enemies with us and are trying to kill all death eaters even if Harry kills Lord Voldemort no one can defeat The Vespers." I widen my eye's "Please don't tell me they are also trying to attack Hogwarts?" He sighs "They are but they are trying to kill everyone and take over the wizardry world." My breathing became heavier everytime l thought of the Vespers "Hey,hey don't worry y/n don't worry they won't hurt you nor will they hurt Megan..I just hope she's okay." I laid my head on his shoulder and he began to plant kisses all over my face trying to calm me down with his soft gentle kisses.

"Come lets go take a shower." I nod he stood up and we went to his dorm.

"Listen Mattheo l need to go somewhere." He smiles "Do you have any suprises for me?" I chuckle "Nope why would l..I don't love you." I look away,"Tell me that you don't love while looking into my eye's y/n." I giggle "What if l say no." He chuckles "Fine then..you don't love then l'll just go back and this time you will never see l again." I cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss "No don't leave me Mattheo If you do l will kill myself!" I looked into his eye's and l could see a smile on his face "I love you y/n." I shyly smile "I love you more my Lord." He giggles "I am your next Lord." I roll my eye's "Yeah,yeah,yeah whatever." He plants a kiss on my cheek and makes his way to the bathroom.

I quickly ran outside to meet Michael since it was almost midnight,l didn't want to dissapoint him.

"Sorry I'm late Michael." He turns around with a smile on his face "It's alright,l'm glad you came..come take a sit." He signals me to sit down next to him on the grass.

I sat down next to him and looked at the sky,until I felt his hand on mine.

"Michael..." I say softly"Y/n l know you won't forgive me but l'm sorry for what l did too you l thought I was doing the right thing but l was just being selfish,you didn't deserve to get treated like this...and I'm truly deeply sorry,l did wrong in the past and l'm genuinely sorry for what l did...please just forgive me." I smile and pulled him into a hug "I forgive you Michael..I understand that you only wanted me to be yours and only yours....I know it's hard to see the love of your life with someone else but listen Michael,there are a lot of girls better than me and l know you will find her someday trust me." I pulled away and wiped out his tear "It's alright Michael l forgive you and l want to start all over again." I extend my hand for a handshake "Friends?" He smiles "Friends." He shakes my hand.

A/n
Awwwww ending this chapter to CHAPTER 93 OR 100