|Danger.

A/N
Hey guys the reason why l want to keep Michael's baby l want drama and war heheh well l can't tell you what the future chapters will be like bc it will ruin everything but don't worry keep reading you will love it hope you understand!

M/f/f =My favourite food.
         -Happy ending.

T.W ⚠Toxic⚠😏and Smut👅😌😏

Not me spending 25 minutes writing a smut⚠😅Thank me later lol tell me if you liked it😉😗👅😈.
_______________________________________

I woke up and felt Mattheo's arm around my waist."Goodmorning darling." I turn to face him with a smile "Morning Theo." He rubbed my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Mattheo stood up and left to the bathroom to take a shower while l took out my book to read.

"Y/N!!" Sarah bangs the door she comes running towards me "Why would you think of doing that y/n you are my only bestfriend!" She hugs me tightly while crying on my shoulder "I'm sorry Sarah...l shouldn't have thought of doing that." She pulls away with tears running down her cheeks "Bitch never do that again l love you so much!" Mattheo comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist "YOU!" Sarah pulls out her wand and presses it on Mattheo's neck "You are the reason why y/n wanted to kill herself!" Mattheo doesn't react "Sarah please leave him alone..." I try to pull her away "No y/n What if you died l wouldn't be able to forgive myself I love you y/n he was the reason you almost died." Mattheo shut his eye's "Sarah I know you love me and want the best for me but not now Sarah...Mattheo and l are okay." She turns to face me with a frown "You guys are back together...." I sigh "Yes...Sarah he really does love me." She shakes  her head and walked towards the door "Promise me y/n you won't try kill yourself?" I walk up to her "I promise Sarah..." She gives me a hug and l embrace her back, Sarah closes the door behind her.

Mattheo buries his face on my shoulder "I'm sorry darling it's all my fault I shouldn't have called you a slut and most-" Before he could finish l shhhed him "It's not your fault Mattheo...." He forms a faint smile on his face "Father wanted to meet you y/n we have to leave tomorrow." I nod lightly.

I went to take a warm shower and brushed through my hair. "I think you lost something y/n." I raise my eyebrow "What?" He smirks and takes out my engagement ring that l threw at him yesterday  "Mattheo.." He pulls out my forth finger and placed the ring on my finger "I love you y/n." I smile "I love you more Mattheo Riddle." I kiss him softly.

I walked towards the Great Hall and spotted Hermione and Harry. "Y/n come here." I walked towards them "What Harry?" He takes out the Marauders era map "Where did you get this Harry..?" Hermione rolls her eye's "No time for questions Y/n l need to break inside the Ministry...and Hermione told me that since you are getting married to Mattheo Riddle and you are close to Voldemort l want you to-" Before he could finish Mattheo came and side hugged me "What are you doing with Harry y/n?" Harry gulps in fear "Potter...you and your little friends are planning something aren't you." Hermione rolls her eyes "Shut up Riddle!" She raises her voice,l clench my jaw "Hermione don't talk to Mattheo like that!" I shout.

Mattheo and l left to to the Slytherin table "I'm glad that the both of you are back together." Megan winks ,l blush making my cheeks turn red "Megan thanks..." Mattheo kisses my forehead,Sarah clears her throat "Riddle take good care off her please....oh l'll kill you." Megan and l both giggle "Deadass." Mattheo chuckles.

I ate (m/f/f) and took out my assignment to finish before we had to go back to class.

The bell rang and we had run back to class. "See you guys in class." I grab my books and a green apple. I left the Great Hall and went to class until I was stopped by Professor Lupin.