My Yellow

"Hey y/n wake up we need to leave in a few minutes,we don't want to be late." He shakes me. "Ughhh Micheal l was still enjoying my sleep here." I rub my eye's and look at him.

"Go take a shower and breakfast is already ready." He stands by the window holding his waist. " Fine..." I stand up and walk towards the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom and l see Micheal laying on the bed. "I don't have my uniform Micheal." I hold my towel tighter.

He opens his eye's and looks at me lustfully and he licks his lips. "Don't worry about that l brought it. " He hands me over my robes and my prefect bedge.

"Thank you." I smile and walk over to the mirror to get dressed. "No need to thank me,its my duty to be the best boyfriend." He smiles and exits the room to give me privacy.

I fix my tie and put on some makeup and apply on my lipgloss and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walk downstairs and l see breakfast ready. "Micheal you shouldn't have." I take a seat next to him.

" Just wanted to make you special y/n" He smiles and hands me breakfast.

We both ate in silence,the breakfast was delicious.

"Thank you Micheal the breakfast is delicious." I let out a small smile and take the plates to go wash them.

I felt Micheal grab my waist and he kisses me on my neck. I felt shivers on my spine.

He lifts me up and places me on the sink and looks at me.

"Y/N you are my Yellow and l promise to keep you safe,l love you." He kisses my forehead and puts me down.

"I'll clean this for you wait for me outside." He says while making washing the plates.

I look at him while smiling."You know l can't wait to have kids with you in the Future Micheal and have little Langdons running around in the house." I smile while playing with his hair.

"I will marry you y/n and move to France." He smiles and hugs me.

My Life feels perfect, l have Micheal , l have my 2 pretty bestfriends. And oneday l'll be getting married with Micheal Langdon and l'll be miss Langdon.

I giggle to myself, -"What?"Micheal asks. -" I'm just thinking about our future l'll be Miss Langdon." I smile and play with my necklace Micheal gave me.

"Well yes you will be miss Langdon " He chuckles and cups my chin. I throw my arms around his torso and kiss him.

"We have to go now y/n before people get suspicious." He smiles and lets go.

"Take my hand we are going back to Hogwarts." I take his hand and we apperated to his dorm.

"Welcome back home." He takes his bags and takes my hand. I smile and we leave to the Great hall.

We got there and everyone at the Great Hall were staring at us. I immediately spotted Jacob with Pansy. I rolled my eyes and Micheal and l went to take a seat next to Sarah,Blaise,Jasmine and Adrian.

"Here come's my favourite couple." Sarah claps her hands as we take our seats.

Everyone in the Slytherin table heard and they looked at the both of us. I blushed and l hit Sarah in the head.

"What the fuck was that for!?" She questions me and smirks. "You know why Sarah." I place my bag near me and start chatting with my friends.

"So how's your sex life with Micheal." Sarah winks at me and smirks.

I instantly blush and look down. Before l could answer Micheal answers. "Well l must say it's pretty good." He smirks and looks down at me. " Ouuu Spill the tea sis, tell us what happend last night, l know you weren't there yesterday." She winks at me l look up at her with a shocked expression on my face.

"How did you know?" I raise my eyebrow , " Don't ask me how l know y/n." She winks at me and starts making out Adrian.

"What do we have next?" I ask Sarah. -"We have Transfiguration with Dumblezaddy." She looks at me and laughs.

The whole group starts laughing at Sarah's statement. "Please Sarah l know you used to have a crush on him." Adrain says while trying to catch his breath from laughing.

"Oh shut up Adrian the twins told me you wanted to shag Umbridge." Sarah rolls her eyes and high fives Jasmine.

"Yes l did so what?" Adrian replies while playing with his fork. "Ewwwwwww Adrain!!" Both me and Sarah say at the same time. Blaise chuckles and slaps Adrian in the head.

We chatted and laughed together it really felt great. The bell rang and we had to go to Transfiguration.

"Let's go its time for class" l say while taking my bag. "Me and Adrain have something better to do then see the rag doll." She giggles while playing with Adrain's hair. I laugh and look and Jasmine who was seating on Blaise lap. "Well how about you Jasmine?" I ask while raising my eyebrow. "Well l would love to come but Blaise has a surprise for me sorry y/n maybe another day." I sigh"Bye guys." I wave and leave with Micheal.

We get to class and the class has already started. Micheal and l went to apologize to Dumbledore. We took our seats and placed our books on the table.

Minutes later l felt Micheals hand on my thigh twirling in circles. I look at him and smirk.

His hand reached my panty and he shifted it to the side and slowly started to thrust his finger inside me.

I kept biting my lip so hard preventing myself from moaning. "You like that?" He asks while slowly thrusting his fingers inside me. "Yess.." l whisper.

I leaned my head on the table from enjoying myself. Then heard Dumbledore's voice. " Miss Blackwood sit properly." He says in a serious tone.

Micheal removed his fingers and placed his hand on the table.

Class was over and Micheal carried my books for me.

We headed to the Common room.We spotted our friend group.

"Hey guys!" I say while making my way towards them.

"Hiii!" They all say at the same time.

Micheal and l took a seat next to each other.

"Do you guys want to play TRUTH or DARE?" Sarah asks. I look at Micheal who wasn't bothered to answer. " Sure will play" l answer while looking at Micheal.

"Y/n truth or Dare?" Blaise asks. "Truth." I say nervously. Blaise positions himself in the couch. "Is it true you and Malfoy shagged?" He asks while raising his eyebrow.

I look at Micheal who was looking at me with a curious gaze.

"Yes it was a long time ago it happend at the Malfoy manor and we were dating at that time." I say in a serious tone.

We played for hours and it was time to go back to our dorms.

"I guess l'll see you guys tomorrow." Sarah says while packing her stuff.

Micheal held my hand and l took my bags with me we both left the common room and went to his dorm.

We entered his dorm and Micheal laid on his bed and shut his eyes.

"Exhausted aren't you?" I ask while putting my bag. "VERY!" He says while covering himself with a blanket.

I wore my pyjamas and went to bed. Micheal pulled me close to him and kissed me a goonight sleep.

"Goodnight y/n l love you." He whispers in my ear. "Goodnight love." I say softly