Malfoy Manor

A/N
Not me getting stuck in the middle of the woods💀for 3hrs Lol l swear the Farm is just boring asf no tv and wifi like ahaha someone take me🚶‍♀️ l swear l'm nice😗 and lemme tell you lol l fell inside a lake with fish🙀and my brother and l had to kill a sheep😿pls lol anyways lemme continue.Enjoy❦
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Miss y/n your trunk is downstairs." My house elf said. I sigh while heading down stairs.

"I'm sorry my love but you will have to leave this house."My mother smiled. Narcissa stood up and held my hand. I took my trunk and Narcissa and l apperated to the Malfoy Manor.

"Welcome y/n to your new home now."She smiled and hugged me. I let out a small smile and embraced her back.

She held my hand as we entered inside the manor. I looked around and it was quite amazing and beautiful.

"This house is beautiful." I smile while looking at her.

We went upstairs and their were many rooms upstairs. "On the left side is Draco's room and on the right side is your room y/n." She took me to my bedroom and it was beautiful all my favourite flowers were on top of the table and all my books were on top of the table.

Narcissa smiled and went downstairs. I laid on my bed and everything around me was beautiful. "Well l guess l'll be staying with Draco." I chuckle.

I stood up by the window admiring the amazing view outside,the ravens flying around while it was raining.

I decided to go outside and dance in the rain. I wore my oversized t-shirt and went downstairs. I looked around the corridors to see if anyone was there.

I ran downstairs and went through the back door. I started to get wet, l went to the garden and started dancing around.

I felt cold but still didn't care if l get a cold/flu. I heard an unfamiliar voice so l decided to turn around and see who it was.

"What are you doing silly girl?!" He shouted. I gulped and answered "Um sir l was just dancing..." He looked at me and turned around " Get Back inside y/n l never want to see you in this garden again." I quickly realised it was Draco's father Lucius Malfoy.

I sighed and  went inside the Malfoy Manor,l walked around the corridors and bumped into Draco. "What the hell are you doing here y/n?" He raised his eyebrow checking if anyone is here. "Well if you don't know Draco l'll be staying here from now on." I smiled while running my fingers through my c/o/h "Oh wait really or are you just playing with me y/n?" I smiled "I'm not playing with you Draco l'm serious." He spinned me around and smiled."You can let go of me now Draco." He let me down and smiled "Y/n you have no idea of how much l missed spending time with you." I smiled and hit him in the head."Shut up Malfoy." I giggled.

"Can you tell me why you are wet?" He chuckled, "You can never shut up can you?" I raised my eyebrow waiting for his response. "Nope not when you are here." He chuckled and hugged me.

"Am l interpreting something?" We both turned around and saw Narcissa looking at us with a smile on her face.

"Umm.. not really Draco was excited to see me."  letting out a small smile while looking at Draco who held my hand. "You guys look cute together." She came closer and held our hands,Draco and l felt awkward since we were both Taken. "Mother please stop this Y/n has a boyfriend." He face palmed himself. "Oh my apologies dear." She let go of our hands and left us together.

"Well that was awkward." Draco led me to his bedroom."ha...yeah that was very awkward." I sigh all the memories of me and Draco came flooding in,l let out a small sigh while l entered Draco's room."What's wrong y/n?" He looked at me and cupped my chin. "It's just that you know..what happend between us a few years ago." He let go of me and walked towards his window.