|Find me Mattheo

A/N
Hello my loves ahaha I missed you all like really you guys are my family and l would really like to talk to you all like really! Enjoy guys❤-Happy ending.
T.W⚠Smut!;)18+

It's been weeks I have been missing,l wonder what Sarah and Draco are thinking about me. Michael has been away for the past 3 days and I'm stuck at home with Michael's mom.

I laid on my bed and took out Mattheo's ring and played around with it.I raised my head and saw Michaels mom infront of me holding my baby. "What do you want Miss Langdon?" I say lowly "Breakfast is ready Blackwood." I stood up and she grabbed me by the wrist and took a look at me in the eye's "You filthy witch stay away from my son Blackwood." I crossed my arms "I stayed away from your son but he keeps coming to me,it's not my fault Miss Langdon you have a talk with your son because he won't listen to me."I walked past her and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Y/n?" I turned around to see Michael with a bloody face. "What happend Michael tell me!" He came closer to me and gave me a hug "Mattheo is looking for you we need to leave and take you to a better place." I pulled away with a frown on my face "Michael are you crazy I need to go back I miss my family and l miss Mattheo,l am not your fucking slave take me back to Hogwarts." His mother came running downstairs heading towards Michael "What happend Michael!?" She cupped Michaels cheeks "It's nothing mother...it's nothing serious." She gave me a deadly look "Is it y/n's boyfriend and family!?" He sigh "They are looking for her and the baby and they found out I know where she is.." She took out her wand and healed Michael's wounds.

"Michael we need to leave and go back to France." She sighs "Is y/n coming with us mother?" I gulp "Yes she's coming with us." I widen my eye's "NO I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!" She presses her wand on my neck "You are coming with us y/n we have a treat for you in France." She lets out a small smile "FUCK YOU ALL I WANT MATTHEO!" She slaps me across the face "You will not talk to me like that Blackwood I am older than your flithy mother talk to me with respect!" She slaps me again across the face making my face turn red "Mother please leave her alone." She turns around and walks up to Michael "You chose the wrong girl son I expected better from you Michael.....we are leaving tonight." I gasp  "No no no l don't want to leave please Michael talk to her please." I kneel down infront on Michael begging,he looks away "Please Michael I don't want to leave my family and friends...Please I don't want to leave Mattheo." He turns to me with apologetic eye's "I'm sorry y/n but you have to come with us I love you y/n if l can't have you he also can't. " I wipe out my tears "W-what Michael how could you.." He clenches his jaw "TONIGHT WE ARE LEAVING!" Michael's mother shouts while walking upstairs, I stood up and took a look at Michael "How could you Michael?" I shake my head and made my way to my bedroom.

Tears start streaming down my cheeks "MATTHEO PLEASE COME SAVE ME!"I scream,l took a look at my mark that Mattheo gave me and it started moving,l wiped my tears and gave Mattheo's Mark a kiss "You don't understand how much l need you Mattheo...I'm in danger COME SAVE ME!" I ran to the bathroom and placed my hands on the sink and took a look at myself "I fucking look horrible!" I punched the mirror "If you don't come Mattheo l will never forgive you.." I wipe out my tears and took a cold shower.

I walked out of the shower and made my way towards the closet. I wore my white plain dress and some wedge heels.

I walked downstairs and went to my baby's room. "Sweet little baby you look just like your mother." Alora lets out a small sweet giggle "Y/n You are here." She smiles,l made my way to my baby and gave her a kiss on the forehead "You can leave now Dacce." The elf kissed my baby on the cheek and gave me my baby. "Have a lovely day Miss Blackwood." I smile.

I sat on the crusty chair and started singing a song to my baby,she starts to say little words that I don't understand "I love you Alora I will make sure to protect you." I kiss her and gave her a light hug.