Oh No!!!

Mew: Good morning love...I heard you took leave today....

Gulf: yes I wanted to spend my time with you baby....I made your favorite breakfast....

Mew: wao baby ...what you want...let's plan for one more kid...

Gulf: Shutup...kids are 12 now I don't want them to get embarrassed....

Mew: I am not asking you to deliver from your ass baby...he pulled gulf to his lap....this ass is only for my dick....

Gulf: baby we are in the hall and kids will come soon let me go....

Mew: looked here and there and took gulf to the kitchen...asked the helper to do other work ....listen baby you prepare your food like you always do while I will give you some fun...

Gulf: No baby please we have kids at home no....

Mew stand at the back of gulf and under the kitchen counter their lower back is easily hidden....Mew pull-down gulf trouser and started stroking his length from one hand and from other he entered his fingers in gulf entrance.....

Gulf: aaahhh he bit his lips to stopped his moans .....both were looking at the dining area incase if anyone come ....

Mew: do you like it, baby.... isn't it thrilling....

Gulf: fuck you baby....I am scared....what someone come and see us...why you always horny....

Mew, I love your ass baby... Mew removes his finger and enter his dick and started thrusting....

Gulf: Mew have you lost it.... Aaahh... He bit his lips again shit....gulf is really scared... Baby, please....

Mew fucked speedily...ahhh you ass feel so good baby....don't be scared I will be quick.....he thrusted in and out aaahhhhh and came in gulf's cavity.... Now let me help you too...Mew gets down on his knees and start sucking Gulf's dick....

Gulf saw kids get down....they sit at the dining table and discussing something....

Kao: Kia why are you so tensed ...relax dada will not say anything...

Gulf: shit mew they are here stop and get up...

Mew: few more baby don't let them come here...Mew sucking gulf's hot stick and gulf don't know whether to enjoy his husband's mouth or feel embarrassed what people will think.....

Kia: mama I am hungry...what you are making ....she again turned to Kao to discuss something....

Gulf begged to mew...baby please let me go, please....

Mew: didn't pay any attention and still sucking....

Gulf: Kids I will prepare in 5 minutes till you sit there....

Gulf saw kids are still in between the conversation... Gulf started thrusting in mew mouth to came faster and after thrusting for some time gulf came.... Mew enjoyed all and wipe his mouth...

Mew adjusted gulf's pants and tried to get up when Kia entered in kitchen.

Kia: Dadda what are you doing there??

Mew: mew gulped ahhh princess I...I was searching for something....

Kia: In mama's pant..??

Mew: Huh?? What??

Kia: You are holding mama's pant dadda...

Mew: No baby I dropped something and searching that...and I was trying to make your mama move so that I can search here also...I am pulling him back by holding his pants...Mew was really scared....