3. Deal

Gulf was standing outside the hotel room... He knocked the door but he didn't receive any answer... He decide to wait for sometime... After few minute someone unlock the door... Hello young Boy.. I was waiting for you... Sorry i was in the washroom... Please come in..

Gulf: Its 3 am and you are still awake.... And waiting for me as you know i will surely come...

Mew: Gulf i am a business man, i know where to invest my time and money...

Gulf:Sir, i know what you said earlier is true, but its in the past and i want you to forgive my dad... In return i am ready to work under you for entire life.. I can't see my dad in this state... I can't see him all life regretting that he has done nothing for me.... I don't want anything... I can earn for my dad and will be really happy with small amount of money but.. I am afraid he can't handle all this.. So for sake of my dad i am ready to do anything...

Mew: Well, Gulf i can understand this fear, and as this is your Birthday and you wish something i would definately grant your wish... So if you agree to my terms, i promise i won't interfere in his business even i will help him by investing money in his business...

Gulf: how would you know that it's my birthday today... Well thanks alot, i am ready to do anything just let me know what to do...

Mew: well i know alot about you Gulf... In return to this favour i want you to Marry me...

Gulf: Sorry What???

Mew: Getting married to the only heir of Kanawut industries and dear son of mr Kanawut...is the best revenge i can take... Now you have to decide, either your dad or you who will suffer for your dad's mistake...

Gulf: Mr Suppasit are you out of your mind... We both are men how can we get married.. I guess i heard it wrong??

Mew: Oh dear, you are such a innocent soul.. You heard it correctly sweety.... I am asking you to het married and its legal also... Don't tell me you never heard of Gays marriage...

Gulf: Yes, i heard that and i know that its legal here but Mr suppasit that is for Gay couple and i am not gay and you also don't seem so..

Mew: Gulf baby, you don't have to worry about me being gay or not... Just worry about you dad coz my company is going to announce today, the similar product in market in very low price... And i am sure that it will directly effect your dad's product sale... though i agree that your dad is going to launch really good product but just to make him bankrupt i will launch in very low rate.. I will sure suffer a loss but your dad will be bankrupt...

Gulf: sir, but i am not gay.. And instead of marrying you i can do anything...

Mew: You are wasting my time Gulf, if the answer of that question is still No then you can leave... Today is very big day for my company we have a press conference.. Now either i will announce a new product launch... Or my marriage... The choice is yours...

silent for few minute, he saw Mew move near door to open it, and motioned gulf to leave...Gulf start walking towards door and stand near Mew and Said ok i will marry you... and tried to go out but Mew closed the door...

Gulf looked him in confusion... Mew said it's late and i don't want my would be Husband to go out this late, you know i am really possesive about my Husband....today you have to attend a press conference... You need to sleep to look good... Come on lets sleep... Gulf i don't think you would say No to your lovely husband...

Gulf knew Mew is not going to listen No from gulf... Gulf put his head down and move towards the couch... When he is interrupted by mew.. What are you doing Baby...