17. Ask me anything

Both were tired..Mew removed his dick from gulf's ass..Mew look at gulf and asked is it hurting baby?..gulf started crying ...

Mew: Baby are you regretting this ...I am sorry I hurt you ..mew's face fell...

Gulf: Baby I am crying coz how I managed these days without you..I missed you, I am not regretting this baby, I am really happy ..today I felt we came more closer to each other...this much of pain is nothing compare to the love I have for you..I can manage this for you ...I love you Mew suppasit...

They held each other in close embrace ..touching and kissing each other...they both are really happy ...

Mew said gulf I am really happy today ..generally on the first-night husband always bring gifts for their partner but I was not aware so I don't have anything for you now ...

Gulf: Close his eye to gather some strength...and said baby it's okay I don't want anything...

Mew: No baby you gave me my the best day of my life and I am really happy so just ask me anything ..I will give you whatever you want...

Gulf: looked at Mew and said sorry baby....but I have something to ask you ..he handed the papers to Mew and said I want this....sign it mew

Mew looked at the paper and all happiness from his face disappeared...divorce papers...?? you want this?? ...that mean what we just did was not love, Mew lost his senses ...you made me happy so that you can hurt me more ....

Gulf: no baby you are taking this in the wrong way listen to me first please aaah as gulf tried to get up, his ass and lower body aches...

Mew: Crying but didn't forget to show his care and concern for gulf, he holds gulf ..and asked are you okay? is it hurting too much?

Gulf: I am fine baby and I love you mew..this is not what you think, I can prove to you that, this piece of paper doesn't define our love....I asked you to make love to me, not to hurt you but to make you realize my love for you is beyond all this society's norms...

Mew: I don't get it gulf...if you love me then why you want to give divorce to me..

Gulf: Baby these papers are sent by your mom, Mew looked shocked after hearing this ...gulf continues, baby your mom is not in a good state of health and my dad also promised me to let me live my life if I give divorce to you...baby I can't come back to you coz mom and dad are against our relationship ...we can't leave them also... so for now let them believe that we don't love each other and later when everything settled we will try again to let them understand our love..

Mew: Baby you are not playing with me nah don't hurt me baby I can't take it...

Gulf: Mew, if this can help you to trust me then I would ask you to make love to me all night I can bear this pain just to let you know that I love you..how much I want you ...and no matter if everyone leaves you I won't leave my baby...

Mew laughed you are an idiot at once you cried so much out of pain and still you want me to do you all night ...okay baby I trust you but I have few rules for this...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes I knew you suppasit you can't let me take anything from you easily...bring it on hubby...

Mew: rules are as follows..if you break the rule you will get a punishment

*you have to call me and text me daily
*You have to meet me twice a week
* You will not be allowed to talk to any other men even to women without my permission ...I am so protective about my hubby...
* and last which is very important that Soon You have to marry me again...