29.Jerry's night

Everything is going smoothly they are really happy with their small family...

Mew: Good morning Kao and good morning to you to daddy...

Gulf: Kao tells your dadda that daddy is not in a mood...

Mew: let me know when you are in the mood daddy ...I love to hear your moaning...

Gulf: Talk to my Ass...

Mew: Licked his lips and said I would love to...

Gulf ignored and started playing with Kao...ufff you are so messy, Kao...Mew look at him he is not eating please help me..
I have to go to the office early so please take care of Kao...

Mew: Early why?

Gulf: My boss asked me to complete some work...

Mew: I don't think I said something like that...

Gulf: you are not my boss? My manager who looks into all my work...he is strict and I don't want to get scoldings...please take care of Kao...gulf rushed and moved to his room to get ready....

Mew: Tried to understand but he thought maybe something which he doesn't know...it's good gulf is talking responsibility..

When Mew reached the office he saw one of the managers is scolding gulf in a high tone....and gulf is apologizing again and again...

Mew: called his manager to go and check what happened and report me the matter....

After sometime

Mew asked his Manager to follow him to his cabin..

Mew: who was that person scolding Gulf...

Sun: sir that is his department's manager Mr. Moon....

Mew: why he was scolding him and why did Gulf come to the office so early...

Sun: Sir, I have asked a few employees and to gulf as well as to the manager ...I guess Mr. Moon is too strict to Gulf sir...he asked him to complete some work which Gulf sir has done but...Mr. Moon was not satisfied with him and he called him earlier to redo it and again he was not satisfied so he scolds him...but other employees said that the report was good and he made lots of efforts on that report....

Mew: Bring that report I want to see by myself ...

After reading that report and discussed with sun
Mew asked sun to call that manager ...

After a few minutes

Moon: Good Morning sir...

Mew: what is the problem with this report.

Moon: Sir, it was not up to the mark and that brat. Sorry boy was not doing it correctly after 2 attempts...

Mew: Did you know who you were scolding before...?

Moon: Yes sir, but as per your instructions ... We are not letting Gulf take advantage of being your husband....

Mew: My instruction was not to make him realize that he is my husband .... But I have never said to insult him in public....I checked that report Mr. Moon and the report was correctly made by Gulf ...and things which you were expecting in that report is not the level of a person who has joined 2 months back...

Moon: But sir he won't learn if I will go easy on him

Mew tried to calm himself...If you had issues then you can ask him to join you in the cabin or you can talk to Sun... How dare you to talk to him like that .. he is the owner of this Empire.you idiot... I Mew suppasit love that man and you piece of shit dared to shout at him....