Anniversary Gift

Mew said gulf that he will be late from the office and gulf love that as he was preparing something for Mew....Mew came at 11 and went directly to their room to prepare something for gulf too....

At 12 gulf entered their room with cake....

Gulf: happy 7th-anniversary baby...

Mew: happy 7th anniversary to you to love..

Mew asked what's the plan....

Gulf: I have sent both kids to your mom's place and from now till tomorrow night we are alone....

gulf gave a peck on mew's lips....and asked him to cut the cake both cut the cake and tasted it on each other's finger....

Mew kissed gulf.....and soon that kissed turned to a hot make-out session....they moaned in each other's mouth...ahhh...

Gulf put his hands down and take some chocolate cream over the cake ...he spread that chocolate on his lips and look at mew in a seducing way..

Mew takes out his tongue and started licking gulf's fingers soon mew took gulf's fingers one by one in his mouth and looked at gulf seductively ....gulf bite his lower lip....after giving pleasure to gulf's fingers mew moved to gulf's lips...he licks gulf's lip and slowly put his tongue inside gulf's mouth....and sucked his upper and lower lip one by one....

Gulf: moaned loud after breaking the kiss...are you only good at sucking fingers or...

Mew: I am good at lots of things baby....but before that...mew take out a gift and gave it to gulf .....gulf smiled and he also gave a gift to mew....they both smiled...

They both started opening their gift...

Mew: wao Watch....baby thank you but this is the limited edition from where you get it....

Gulf: I am Gulf Mew Suppasit Kanawut...I can do anything....

Mew: you are not Kanawut you are only suppasit ... don't add this extra surname to your name....

Gulf: Jealous asshole...

Mew smiled and ask gulf to open his gift....he found two boxes...wao I got two gifts....first one is Key....he looked to Mew....

Mew asks him to look out of the window....

Gulf: oh my god car...you again brought me a car baby I love you....you know how much I love cars....this is so beautiful... let's go for a drive....gulf got excited....but Mew hold him...

Mew: first look at the second gift...gulf was looking at the window....while opening his gift ..he saw a school dress....he looked again at mew .....Mew, I guess your gift was exchanged with someone....

But then he soon understands the expression....he again looked at the gift .....no...

Gulf: Mew no, I won't wear this....this is a girl's school dress ....you are such a shameless....and if you are interested in girls ..then why did you marry me ...??

Your kids are getting older and you are getting younger....from where you got this idea....

Mew: baby I am not interested in girls...I just love these outfits and imagine you in it...show him porn...look how sexy it looks, please baby...for me, please...

Gulf: but baby....

Mew: do you want me to put this on you....

Gulf: went inside cursing Mew...