5.Mom

After an argument mew and Gulf went to different room... Mew started throwing things in the room... How dare he to hold my collar... I felt bad for him, show him sympathy but no gulf you don't deserve my sympathy.. Now you will see, what you got yourself into... Mew got distracted by a phone call... He immediately went out after disconnected the call....

Gulf was really in anger... This feeling is also new for him because he never felt so much anger before... But mew actually helped him coz, he was not showing any emotion and now he is crying hard to let evrything out... After crying for hours, he fell asleep... He get up, it was 4 pm in the evening... He was surprised that he almost slept for 16 hours... I guess i was really tired of crying and i didn't sleep properly for whole month...

Gulf get up to go to kitchen as he was feeling hungry... He saw there are 4 helpers in the house... Why is there so many people... He went down to kitchen to eat something... He saw the dinning table is full of different cuisines... He did not understand what is happening..

Soon he saw Mew came to him... Baby you are awake... We were waiting for you...

Gulf: We??

Mew: mew is showring love to gulf, love meet my Mom shaina suppasit.

Mom: Hello son, i am sorry i couldn't attend your marriage as my sister was not well and she wanted me there with her in london..

Gulf: Who was unaware of fact that Mew has a Mom, i mean he never bother to ask mew about his family... Hello Mom, its okay i can understand...i am happy that i get a chance to meet such a beautiful lady afterall...

Mom: Mew, he is such a kind hearted person, i am happy that yo got such a partner... Find yourself lucky... You know Gulf i asked mew alot of time on call to let me talk to you but he always ask me too wait... But now i understand why.. Meeting you in person is better than talking on phone...

Mew: Baby can you please come with me i need to discuss something...

Gulf: Mom i will come in sometime, your son has no patience...

Gulf followed him to his room.. He closed the door...

Mew: Gulf now its a time when you know few things about my broken family... After what your dad did to my dad... My dad couldn't handle it..and he shot himself in front of my mom... After that my mom is really scared of loud voices... She started getting panic attacks after dad's death... She looks fine but she is not... These helpers here to help her... To watch her... I am just expecting you to be at your best behaviour... When you are near my Mom, and never let her know the tension between us... I am warning you Gulf if you ever tried to hurt her, the consequences will be bad... So better you behave...

Gulf: Aww my Hubby is scared huh... Baby are you really scared that i will say all the truth to your mom or i behave bad with her... Now you are tasting your own medicine Mew Suppasit... What you did with my dad... Now you want me not to repeat the same with your mom... I will think about it??

Mew: Listen you little piece of shit, if you ever dared to harm my mom, i will fucking kill you..

Gulf: Aww i am scared... Mew suppasit now i don't have anything to loose, so i am not scared of your threat... So fuck off... Gulf left the room with big smile on his face...

For next few days Mew worked from home as he don't trust Gulf... If he leave the house for any work then he asked all the helpers to keep an eye on Gulf and Mom.... Today Mew had some meetings at office which he can't avoid... Mew went to office and asked helpers not to leave mom alone...