Kao's date

Gulf: Kao I will talk to your dadda don't worry and have some patience...

Kao: Momma dadda will get angry na.....

Gulf: No baby why will he be angry...relax baby ...I am here for you..dadda won't say anything...

Kao: Momma I love you...

Gulf: I love you too my love now common help me in setting a table for breakfast...

Kao and Gulf settled the table and waited for Kia and Mew...

Mew: Good morning Kao...morning my princess and I love you wifey...come here and kiss me...

Gulf came and kiss Mew...I love you, Mew...

Mew: looked at Gulf and then Kao...now what your son has done...

Gulf: what do you mean ...

Mew: I called you wifey and then I asked you for a kiss in front of our children...and you didn't scold me and on top of that, you kissed me so deeply... so tell me directly what your son has done...

Gulf: shut up Mew our son Kao is such a good boy and he is 13 now ...he is a big boy...

Mew: Hmm..whatever ...but tell me what's the matter..

Gulf: Mew Kao has a partner and he wanted to date...

Mew: okay so why are you asking me ...I have already said Kao can date whenever he gets the partner...Not to date is only for my princess...she is such cute.. innocent and beautiful she can get anyone anytime so dadda has to protect our princess ...I don't want anyone to hurt her...

Kao and gulf rolled their eyes...

Kia: Dadda this is so mean...

Mew: princess I am here for you na...is my love us not enough for you...

Gulf: Stop spoiling her Mew and take some interest in your son's life too...

Mew: Gulf we should feel lucky that some girl likes your stupid Kao...so why would I have a problem letting him date...so Kao go and have fun but before that brings her home....

Kia: chuckle...

Mew: what happened, baby....

Kia: Ask brother Dadda...

Mew: Kao is there something which I should know...

Gulf: Baby...the person whom Kao is dating is not a girl...but a boy...name Robbin...

Mew: what?? Why?? No, I won't allow that...

Type: I am sorry what??

Mew: yes when did you start liking a boy....you should like a girl....this is not an age of dating I won't allow it...kao listens to me carefully I won't allow you to do this...

Mew gets up in anger and went to his room...

Gulf: Kia stops laughing ..help your brother he is upset...and Kao don't worry I will talk to your dadda..

Gulf also followed Mew...

Gulf: What was that Mew ?? why did you react like this...

Mew: did you listen to him..he said he will date a boy....

Gulf: what is the issue in this...you are married to a man and when it comes to your son you are showing your double standard...

Mew: No baby there is a difference between us and them...