32.Our real Honeymoon

Mew managed his night without gulf ... As Kao has the same sleeping habit as gulf ... Gulf always put Kao in between Mew and him but somehow Kao managed to reach Gulf's chest and sleep peacefully... Kao really loves Gulf and always tries to be near him... Though Mew loves this... Kao being so close to Gulf but sometimes he gets jealous as now gulf doesn't sleep on Mew's chest...

Mew: Gulfie, it's not a good habit to make the baby sleep in between us...I have made such a cute baby's room why don't you start making him sleep in that room...

Gulf: baby let him sleep here tonight ... Tomorrow I will put him in his room...Mew?

Mew: yes Honey...

Gulf: Do you want to use Kao's room for our love session.... So that he won't get disturbed... But there are toys all over the room so you need to avoid that....

Mew: Mew smiled ear to ear after listening to Gulf...Baby, I am completely okay with that ... It's one of my dreams to make to love my Gulfie in a room full of toys .. I love toys...

Gulf: You can love anything for making love to me ... Always horny....

Mew: pouts... Baby, I missed you .... He touched his cheeks... It's not just sex gulf it's my love for you baby...

Gulf: I know baby... Common now I can't wait let's go...

Gulf put Kao on the bed and tried to move when Kao started crying... They both turned... Gulf go to him and said aww my baby .... Ahhhh don't cry sweety daddy is not going anywhere... Come we will sleep together....

Mew: Looked at Kao with anger... Baby are you upset with dadaa... Did dada do something to upset my Kao...

Gulf: Why are you saying this ... Our Kao can never be upset with dada...

Mew: then why didn't he let dada have his mama ....

Gulf: Aww baby I am sorry ... Come let's hold each other and sleep...

Gulf felt bad that Mew can't love him coz of Kao .. but he can't avoid Kao also...

Next Morning....

Mew was reading a newspaper... When gulf comes with the coffee..

Gulf: baby your coffee...

Mew: aww you being a good wife today sweetie...

Gulf: smack his shoulder shut up and gulf sit in Mew's lap... Baby, I want to ask you something...

Mew: yes baby...

Gulf: Can we go on our pending honeymoon...

Mew: Spit his coffee ... What? Really baby... Common let's go..

Gulf: Don't be so excited not asking you to go now ... We have to think about Kao also...

Mew: Baby we can ask Mom or dad to take care of Kao when we are not here....

Gulf: can we take Kao with us .. he will also get a chance to see another country...

Mew: yes baby why not... Then Let's ask mom, dad, techno, our helper, my driver, and my manager sun also ....let's go on a family honeymoon....

Gulf: Asshole.... No need to be sarcastic....ok I was thinking to Go next weekend ...I will ask my manager for leave....

Mew: Baby you don't have to ask anyone... don't forget... it's your Husband's company....