*Are you serious*

The life of Gulf and Mew has changed now two babies are not easy to handle now they have understood this... Mew once asked Gulf after having Kia that ...baby can we have one more baby ...but now he doesn't even dare to think of one more kid...as the two is enough to make their life a circus...

In the morning Mew suppasit is sleeping soundly and dreaming about fucking gulf...Now he can only dream of fucking gulf coz gulf is always busy with babies and if Mew even tried to be naughty he gave him an ultimatum...

Flashback

Mew: Aww baby finally I got you ....finally I get your ass ...now I will make you moan louder my name....

Gulf: Baby...Baby...

Mew: What Gulf ...you are disturbing me let me suck these nipples peacefully.....these pink dots are so yummy....

Gulf: Mew,....you have 8 minutes either you taste those pink dots or fuck that hole ...it's time for Kao's breakfast and he will start crying in any moment ...and wake Kia too....so stop tasting and start fucking....do it fast...

Mew: Baby I wanna make love to you, I am not making instant noodles ....show some respect to your husband's dick....

Gulf: Okay baby...I love you...now you have successfully wasted 3 minutes you have now 5 minutes.. so do it....and this closet is fucking suffocated ....so do fast...

Mew: Your children don't let me fuck you in the room ...I don't know why they are so upset with daddy...whenever I tried to touch you someone either start crying or someone has to do potty...

Mew inserted his penis without wasting more time and thrusted...and meanwhile....they heard....Mamaaaaaa

Gulf: Mew leave me Kao is crying....he needs me....

Mew: Look at my dick...This needs you too baby don't go...gulf gulf....

Flashback ends...

now Kao is 3 years and Kia is of 1 Year but still, they don't leave Gulf....whenever gulf comes from office... they both stick to him and mew didn't get time to spend with his hubby....

Now Mew is watching gulf in his dream his dick is too hard ....and fucking gulf without disturbance....and he heard....Mew suppasit you asshole....

Mew falls from bed baby I am sorry did I hurt you ...I was too rough??....did your ass hurt....he realized he was fucking in a dream again and the voice is of gulf and it is real...Uff gulf is again upset with something...

Gulf: Mew suppasit....

Mew: Yes Baby what happened ....

Gulf: I asked you half n hour earlier to look Kao as I have some report to finish...and you were sleeping ...Now see what this brat has done....

Mew: baby, I was dreaming....you broke my dream for what .....now what Kao is doing..mew yawn and come down to look....shiiiiii Kao what you have done....baby this is not for your play...sweety leave those...

Kao is playing with condoms...he cut the packet removed the condom put water in it and playing with that....

Gulf gave a death glare to mew...Mew gulped...I asked you last night to put these in a safe place ....away from children...

Mew: Sorry, Gulf.....Kao, now you are not that big to play with it...

Kao: Dad Don't take my balloons....