Kao two points

Mew: Gulf where is my Princess Kia?

Gulf: She is in the garden playing with helpers....

Mew: Okay baby then can you please make me a coffee....I have a headache and both the children are also busy ..so help your hubby...

Gulf: You don't need to realize me that I don't care for you.... ...I can make time for you even with my children around....

Mew: oh please don't let me start ... I know how well you can avoid your hubby when those brats are around....

Gulf: Don't tell my little angels a brat...huh

Gulf went to the kitchen when Kao came to Mew...

Kao: Daddy, I am not able to remember these animal names....I keep on forgetting ...please help me...

Mew: Kao, Go and tell your Mommy ...as daddy is busy in his work and daddy have a headache too...

Kao: Daddy, you always say this to ask mommy why can't you help...I won't read this now...

Mew: Aww, my baby is upset with Daddy okay come sit on daddy's lap I will help you ...

Kao: I love you, daddy...let's start....

Mew: If you link these animals with people around then it will be easy to remember...

Like Cat doesn't Kia look like a small cute cat..like.....

Mew helped Kao in remembering animals' names when Gulf came with coffee..

Gulf: Kao what are you doing here dint disturb daddy he is not well...go play with Kia...

Kao: Okay Mommy....and Kao left...

Gulf: When this brat will learn to call me Dadda instead of mommy...

Mew: Never....you are my wife and you are Mommy too...

Gulf: Shut up and drink...

Mew: Baby can we ....

Gulf: Hmm I get it...I can now easily sense your mood....why your mood suddenly changed and you became horny...

Mew: I remembered something....let it be ...baby please let you hubby have you....last time when I locked children you asked me to sleep on the couch for a week and the last two weeks you won't let me touch you....I am sorry I promised na I won't do it please baby....

Gulf: Hmm ...always horny hubby but...

Mew: No but...I won't do fast I want my time with you....if you ask me to do fast one more time I will punish you...

Gulf: okay...horny husband....

Mew kissed gulf neck...you know baby which of your part I love the most...

Gulf: My ass...

Mew: Yeah, but before that, I love your lips...

Mew touched gulf lips..they are really soft baby extremely yummy...mew kissed his lips...ahhh mew...yes baby take my name let your hubby listen to your moans....take your hubby's name loud ....mew is getting rough by listening to moans....ahhh mew........

Mew kissed all of gulf's body and removed his cloth.....gulf you look really sexy...

Gulf: Mew, do it fast....oh shit...