2.Meeting

Gulf enter in conference room and waiting for everyone to leave he observe Mew was standing in corner and staring at him..mew is 27 year old man who is tall, handsome, with very good physiques, and looks too scary...He felt uncomfortable and put his eyes down... When everyone left He said.. Hello Mr Suppasit i am Gulf Kanawut son of Mr Akil Kanawut, i need to talk to you regarding my dad's Business...

Mew: Hello Gulf please Sit down and tell me what you want to discuss..

Gulf: Sir, i don't know why you are doing all this but my dad feels that it is intentional, sir if you have any issue with my dad can you please resolve and give him a chance to prove himself...beleive me he is really a good, he is best dad and best businessman...

Mew: You are such a innocent creature young boy.. You don't even know business, do you have any idea that how expensive my time is.. And this emotions are just a wate of time for me... So if you don't mind please excuse me and if you really want to help your dad then tell him too give up else i will break him inch by inch...

Gulf started crying, he is very soft hearted person and he never met such kind of prick in his life... I know i don't know the business and don't know the value of your time but i can't see him in this state... I will do whatever you will say but please give him some time don't do this... He really love his company its his dream...

Mew: i had enough of you young boy... Please excuse me i have other things to take care of...

Mew left and Gulf is still crying... The manager came and said son i told you it is useless and he is nothing but a heatless creature please go home and rest and trust your dad...

Gulf went home and sleep... When he get up its already 6 pm he knew his dad will come late he went to kitchen to prepare something... He was making food for his dad when he saw his phone was vibrating... Its from unknown number.. He answer the call and said hello who is this? He was stunned to hear the other's voice... Hello Young boy I am Mew hope you still recognise my voice...

Mew: I gave a thought to what we discussed earlier and i guess i want you meet you once more to be discuss what we can do to help your dad... Can you come to meet me in Hotel Orchid at 7 pm..

Gulf: without wasting more time in thinking said Yes, as he is ready to do anything for his dad... He immediately go to his room and get ready... He left a note to dad that he is going at his friend's house and will return late...

Gulf reached Hotel asked the receptionist.. Can you help me with Mew Suppasit' room number as he is expecting me to meet him at 7 pm... Receptionist gave him a room number and sait sir is waiting for you...

Gulf went to the mentioned room, he knock the door.. And wait someone to answer the door... The person open the door.. He welcomed gulf in his room...

Gulf:Sir you called me here to discuss something please tell me what i can do to help my dad...

Mew: Either you are an idiot who come to meet a guy at this late in a hotel room alone... Or you are really desperate to help your dad... So when you said you can do anything to help your dad, you were really serious about it or you just said it...

Gulf:No sir, if i was not serious then i would have not come here at this late..

Mew: I don't like lying so let me tell you everything clearly... I am doing all this just to get your dad on road, and we are not rivals its a personal revenge, your dad and my dad were business partners and your dad deceived my father and took his business... Due to which we have suffered alot now i want to make him suffer...

Gulf's was shocked after hearing everything... No its not right my dad can't do such thing with anyone he is a wise man.. You are lying...

Mew : okay then go and ask him who was Brian suppasit?? And when you get an answer get back to me.. But you have only few hours... If you don't get back before 5 am... I will change my mind to help your dad... And no deals between you and me ever...

Gulf: get up and leave... I will never get back to you.. You are a liar... He come back home and sitting in couch waiting for his dad... His dad came drunk again... Its 12 am... Its Gulf's birthday and he was really upset with what Mew said and to see his dad's condition...

His dad see gulf he came close and hugged him happy birthday son... I am sorry that i am drunk..i am sorry that there is no surprise party for you.. I am sorry that i am not a good dad to you..

Gulf: Dad you are the best dad one can ever get, please don't get upset.. Dad can i ask you something... I know you company's condition... What are the things which get impacted by this takeover...

His dad was stunned by hearing all those.. How did you know son, you are not suppose to think these things... Your dad is still alive he can manage anything.. I won't let things affect you...

Dad it's my birthday and i am suppose to get a gift from you and mom.. As mom is not with us but you promised me you never let me miss my mom's... So please give me 2 answer very honestly... Just think it as my gift..

Dad how much we are going to get affected with this...

I am so sorry baby i am doing this on your birthday.. I promised you to get you a expensive car but i gave yoy my tension, worries... I am sorry..

Dad i am your son i have all the rights on your tension... Now tell me..

Okay, i guess i can't hide it more than week... Baby my business is not doing well and Mew suppasit has bought most of the shares and he is pressurising me to sell it at very low price... He is doing everything so that i can't get help from market i tried everything but no one is ready to help me and those who want to help Mew doesn't let them.. he threatened people with his money and power..

Now the condition is my business, this house my saving everything is on stake... I have put all my money in this business to buy time... So that i can get some help... If i lost this change and my product failed i will be bankrupt... Aand i know Mew suppasit will do everything to stop this production...

Dad do you know Brian suppasit...akil was shocked hearing his ex partner name from his son... Dad please tell me the truth...

Yes, he was my partner, and...

And you deceive him and took his business right?

Gulf i was very young, i just wanted to make money, where Brian was wasting money for society's welfare...if we followed his way then i would have not get all this...

Maybe dad you wouldn't have get this but see now you are loosing it also.. Let go dad you need to rest, i get my answer we will talk tomorrow... He put his dad on bed who was saying sorry to Gulf for being a shitty dad...

Gulf closed his eyes... Though dad has done few mistakes in past but still he is my dad who loves me more than anything in this world and i can't see him like this... I will do anything to make him happy...

Gulf left to meet Mew... Its 2:30 in the morning...

Author's Note

Hello friends please read next chapter to know what Mew offer Gulf to help his dad... And please keep voting...