11.Are You Jealous Gulf?

Gulf and san is looking at each other...

Mew:Gulf do i need to tell you the direction of our room or you will manage to reach here... Mew shouts..

Gulf: Gave a fake smile to san... And moved toward his room..

Mew: what is going on i am asking you again are you jealous of San...?? If yes then tell me right now... We are married and there is nothing between me and san and if no then.. Stop playing fucking games with me..

Gulf: No, why would i be jealous of him huh...

Mew: Better, then prepare yourself.. You are going office with me tomorrow and as far as you classes are concerned i have taken permission from principle you will get all the material and recording of classes at home... You Don't have to go to the university...

Gulf: But how i will understand the topics without teacher...

Mew: I will help you with this... At evening after your office, you will stay there and solve your problems with me... I will help you...

Gulf: No, i don't want to stay in office for so long...

Mew gets angry

Mew: Gulf, baby i have limits for my patience... You are testing it from yesterday... So let me put this in very simple way... Either you do as i say or stay at home... The choice is completely yours.

Gulf: Huh, I am going to talk to Mom... Then you will realise who is actually in trouble..

Mew: placed hand on Gulf's waist pull him and said Baby, do you really think you are in position to threaten me... He tighten his grip

Gulf: Aah Mew leave me...

Mew: Baby how many times i told you not to argue with me... Do you want me to do something irrational which you will regret it later??

Gulf is not comfortable standing so close to Mew.. Gulf's breathing is irregular.. And his member is getting hard just by the touch of mew.

Gulf: whenever Mew talk like this..he really look sexy... Oh not again... Why you are hard again.. Gulf said looking at his member...

Mew: Felt something but he was too tired to think anything... Let go to bed

Both go to sleep.. Gulf fight his urge to get  touched by Mew...

In the morning**

Mew: Gulf get up, i am ready for office... Come on we will be late...

Gulf: Mew you fucking asshole let me sleep... I am tired

Mew : baby this is  Last time i am asking you to get up... After 2 minutes  waiting for gulf to get up..but gulf is still at bed sleeping like dead body... Mew got irritated by gulf and carry him in bridal style to shower... He put him near shower, open the nob and move back...

Gulf: Aah its cold Mew, why did you do that...

Mew: Serve you better, now come out fast and get ready else we will be late...

Mew felt the wet hands near his waist.. He turned saw gulf gave him evil look... And pull him under water...

Mew: Gulf fuck what are you doing?? i am all wet... I was completely ready for office and see what you did i have to change again but when he look up gulf was staring his chest...mew asked what??

Gulf gulp and said you look really sexy Mew...

Mew: look down his white shirt is all wet and stick to his body, giving a clear look of his sexy body.. Two buttons of mew's shirt was open... Mew felt Gulf's finger to his chest...