20.Mistake

Mew came home with his mom ...he was crying when Shaina said...

Shaina: Mew, I am sorry...I sorry son that I don't realize that you love gulf so much I thought you still want to take revenge from his dad ...I am sorry ..whatever I said just to protect that boy...but I am sorry that I forgot to protect my own son from pain ....I am sorry baby...

Mew: No I am sorry mom for being so rude to you ...but I love him mom ...please ask him to come to me ...I Miss him... Mew put his head on Shaina's lap and cried...

Gulf: Dad, how could you do this ...I love you but that doesn't mean I gave you the authority to take my life's decisions ...I am not going anywhere without my mew...

Akil: Mew Mew Mew I am fed up with this name ....did you forget what he has done with me ...and how he took advantage of my situation, he blackmailed you...then forced you to marry him...

Gulf: Dad I didn't forget not what Mew did and not what you did so please before counting mew's mistake count yours too...

Akil: gulf!! How can you say this to your dad...gulf...did you forget I am the one who always take care of you even after your mom's death I tried to give you all the love and attention...Akil cried...how could you..

Gulf: dad I am sorry but please understand this I love Mew ..

Akil: but he doesn't love you he is still playing with your emotions honey... don't you understand he wants to use you to take revenge from me...and now gulf you have to choose one I won't let you be with mew at any cost ...

Gulf: I am fed up with this revenge game...now this is not related to any revenge it just loves between us dad..

They both fights for long time and gulf got irritated and go to his room to call Mew......

Mew: Stop calling me it won't change my answer gulf... I will not give you more than 48 hours .. I am done with you... When you take your decision you know where to find me...

After some time gulf came to Mew ...Mew I want to talk...

Gulf: Mew please don't be so stubborn....I can't leave my dad mew please give me some more time ...I will make everything right...

Mew: How...how will you make it correct when your dad doesn't want us together...now your dad wants you to leave this country ....we can't meet even secretly.... gulf ...how this relationship will work tell me...

Gulf: I won't go, baby ..I promise..

Mew: Then what gulf...again we will try to convince them ...and we have to go through everything again...gulf tell me if I am wrong if wanting to be with my partner is wrong ..I want to spend life with you...I am ready to leave the whole world for you then why don't you do the same for me...

Gulf: sorry I can't be so heartless for my dad ...after knowing what he will do if I leave him...last time I saw his condition ....and I won't let that happen again...

Mew: you still have time gulf decide and tell me .... What exactly you want...

Gulf went home ..... He thinks over this, again and again, he thinks of every possible way to be with mew without hurting his dad...same with mew he tried to convince gulf that his dad will eventually accept their relationship ....when they see them happy...

Gulf: I made my decision, I want to talk to both of you.. so can you please come to my house...

Mew came to gulf's house

Mew: yes, Gulf ... Tell me your decision fast...

Gulf: Mew, Dad I made a decision and I chose me...

Mew: What do you mean by this,..

Gulf: I mean instead of choosing you or dad I choose myself ...you both can't play with my emotions anymore......you gave me 48 hours to choose one...how am I suppose to do that when at one side there is my dad ..who has done mistakes but still he is my dad ..who loved me more than anything in the world ...and another side you who loved with all of your heart...but you both forget that how much I loved you both..for you dad.. I get married to a person who wanted to destroy my whole life so that you won't harm yourself...and I loved you mew, despite knowing you used me to take your revenge ... But I loved you with all my heart but what you both are doing to me....dad you said you love me but now you are not trying to see my love for Mew....I love you both, how can you both ask me to choose anyone ...I love you both, and choosing any one breaks my heart for not choosing the other...how can you do this to me Mew....so now I choose myself and leave you both...you both should also suffer the same... then you both realize my pain....

So Mew suppasit I didn't choose anyone ...and you also asked me not to choose Mew to see I am not choosing him I am just choosing my self.....

Mew: don't do this gulf I love you ...and I can't  live without you...

Dad: gulf, why are you doing this.......I am going to live my life alone without you both...I will leave soon for my studies in abroad and will never come back...gulf didn't listen to both and left...

Mew: Looked at Akil...you know what Mr. Kanawut I hated you for my whole life but today I want to tell you that my hatred for you is not as much as I love your son Gulf...I forgive you Mr. Kanawut..can we please forget all this for gulf ...I can't live without him and he will never be happy without me Mr. Kanawut...we will lose him if we both don't stop this fight...

Akil didn't say anything ...Mew understood and he left...

Mew: tried to call gulf but he didn't receive the call he sent a message but gulf didn't respond...Mew cried..gulf please don't do this with me please gulf pick up the call...Mew tried all day and night but gulf didn't respond...Mew went to a bar to drink....

He drinks till the bar gets close...Mew was hardly able to walk...he reached his home when he sees gulf standing outside gate..

Mew: Gulf baby ...where were you why didn't you received my call....baby. Mew didn't listen to anything and started kissing him...the other one said listen..and then aah you are so good...Mew without breaking the kiss took his gulf to their room ...aah baby I love you ....and in no time both were naked ...Mew was so drunk that the other has to lead the way ....and Mew just lying repeating I love you gulf ....I love you ....please let me feel you....the other sit on Mew dick and fucked....Mew released in no time and ...sleep....

In the Morning....

Mew couldn't able to open his eyes due to sharp pain ...aaah ...my head...he saw someone lying near him...Gulfy baby ....his face looked like his soul left his body....who are you..??.

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf- you forgot to invite you ex husband and ex boyfriend on your marriage Mew...congratulation

Please vote, comment and follow my ID.

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao