8. Hard To Stop

Gulf has weird habit of sleeping, he toss, turn alot while sleeping... And Mew always compromise his sleeping position due to gulf.... This morning again gulf is sleeping on top of mew... Mew never bother to put him down as he know he sleeps well on him, else he will a started moving and repositioning his postures in sleep... Gulf again felt a warm touch around him.. He saw he is sleeping on top of mew chest and mew hold him tightly.. He tried to get up but he don't want to disturb mew's sleep... Gulf is very much aware of his habit and thats the only reason his friend tecno never let him sleep in same bed in their night outs... He looked mew's face... How he is managing with me... Gulf unknowingly in between his thoughts touched mew's lower lip... He started exploring mew's lower lip.. And said mew your lips is so soft, warm.. And it taste really good... He was staring mew.. When mew opened his eye... Gulf's eye widen he tried to move but it's late.. Mew turn him to his back at bed and now mew is on top... Baby you are playing at wrong time.. Gulf felt something hard in mew's pant....

Gulf: Mew, i am sorry.. I didn't have any intention toooooooo

Mew swallowed his words in his mouth... He started kissing him... Gulf started moaning without knowing it...mmmm mew... The moans are not helping Mew... It's getting hard and he really need to release it... suddenly mew felt the same hardness from other side... Now it raised the sleeping devil inside mew...

Mew tighten the grip and started kissing him roughly.... He puts his hand under Gulf's trouser...gulf flinched... And tried to stop but mew started stroking it... Gulf couldn't stop him and moaning loudly... Mew lowered his own trouser from one hand and took Gulf's hand and make him touch his hard dick... Gulf was so surprised to encounter the hard length. It was too much for gulf... Mew broke the kiss... Gulf how is it?? Gulf didn't replied.. Mew stroke harder to gulf.. And said answer me...

Gulf:  keep moaning... Ahhh... Meewww... You are sooo big and hard.... Mew liked it... Gulf do as i am doing... Make me cum....

Gulf: aaah.... Stooppppp ahhhh ummm talking dirty hmmm..... Help me to cum mew please... gulf moving his hand up and down.. On mew's dick.. Making him moan

Mew: Yesss like this aaah baby you are so good ummmmm aahhhh

Both without realising what they are doing.... Just following their desire to come... After few  minute....gulf said.. ..mew... I am close.... Mew said mee too..... And they both released the hot cum in each other hand... Both panting heavily......mew lying on gulf.... And felt what they have done.... He move his head up to look gulf... Gulf has regret in his eyes.... Mew saw and felt really bad.... He never wanted to force this things on gulf...

Gulf didn't say a word he just saw mew... And started looking down... He Tried to get up from bed... Mew gave him way to escape.. Gulf went to washroom...

Mew: cursed..himself shit... What have i done... I said lot of time that i own him and can do anything but i actually never mean it... My morals never allowed me to do such thing without involvement of love.... Mew get up and clean himself with tissue paper... And held his head down waiting for gulf..

Gulf on the other hand was in shock and regret why didn't i ask him to stop... What just happened... This is not right... How am i gonna face him.. He took a quick shower and came out in bathrobe...

Mew get up from his place, they both looked each other... Mew said i am sorry gulf i don't mean it... i tried but couldn't control it..

Gulf: mew please don't say anything and forget what just happened... . Please go take a shower and get ready i am really hungry...

Mew dont want to argue with gulf so he.. Did as gulf said...

They get ready silently... Both are not wanting to speak to other... Gulf knew it was not mew's mistake...gulf thought its his mistake Coz he didn't ask him to stop..on other hand mew thought.. Gulf didn't say anything coz i touched him and he lost his control.. I should have asked him.. Or give him time to think...

Both went to a restaurent for Gulf's favorite food.. They ate silently again... Gulf tried to start conversation.. But mew didn't respond much so he also give up... Mew asked gulf to explore the city while he is in meeting... Mew was trying more to ignore gulf.. And gulf felt bad...

After meeting mew came back to room... And didn't find gulf... Neither he took initiative to ask... He gets involved in the work... After 2 hours Gulf came... He saw mew was working...

Gulf: mew, See what i bought for Us?

Mew: looked back and see few bottles on the table... Where did you get it...

Gulf: I participated in a Wine tasting event... And i like it so i bought it... Lets drink together tonight.. I made few friends also they went to bar after event and asked me to join but i didn't joined them i knew it would upset you...

Mew: Thanks.. You thought so much for me and your  safety.

They both again sit quietly.. Gulf felt mew is just answering his question and not actually talking to him... ... Neither he said any thing to gulf nor gave a sarcastic comment... He started feeling bad... He want Mew to talk...

Later gulf order the food from hotel and set the table and asked him to join... Mew tried to ask him to eat alone and he will eat later but gulf didn't listen to mew...

They both start eating... And gulf opened a bottle to drink... They drink for long time and now its time to speak...

Gulf: Mew what happened? Why are you not talking to me?

Mew: I am afraid Gulf, what i did to you is not right and now its hard for me to look at you...

Gulf: Mew, i asked you to forget right ? And about what you said... Let me clear this.. Its was not your mistake.. If You didn't ask me then i even didn't say No to it... I didn't do anything to stop you... So please stop think much and drink... I bought this just to make you relax from all this thoughts..

Mew: thanks... Now its late go back to sleep we both are really drunk.....i will sleep in couch you sleep in bed...

Gulf: no, we both sleeps in bed... Stop behaving like this... And lets go to sleep.. Baby please stop stressing yourself...

Mew: Listened baby word and got excited... Wao baby you called me baby???

Gulf: You like it, i will call you baby from now onwards...

Mew:Gulf  you said that coz you are drunk... lets sleep you are really drunk and so am i... I don't want to do any other mistake

Gulf: Mew come to bed fast.. Mew came and sleep.. Mew, remove your shirt.... You always sleep without shirt then why you are sleeping with shirt on...

Mew: Gulf we are drunk, stop talking such things...

Gulf:No, let me help you to take out your shirt... He removed his shirt and put his hand to the trousers.. Mew remove this also....

Mew: Gulf, don't touch me the way you are touching...

Gulf said playfully .. What would you do???

Mew : Let me show you???

The next morning... Again gulf on mew's chest...his head was paining like hell... Mew asked gulf to get up... They both were in pain.. The hangover is killing them.. When gulf shouted.. Why we are naked Mew...

Author's Note

I updated this chapter to compensate for not updating yesterday...

I will update In love with mu secretary tomorrow.. That will also gonna be double update...

Stay tuned and give your, vote and comment and keep smiling...