21. Please tell me its a dream

Mew looked at the person lying on the stomach... Short hair... Skinny.. and.... Oh god no no no shit shit.... Who are you .. you are not gulf... The person sleeping turned with the noise ...

Mew scream harder no... Oh my... Cover your self... Please tell me nothing happened please mam please tell me I didn't do anything, please....

Girl: Nothing, happened you didn't do anything...

Mew: Really?

Girl: No, we had amazing sex last night but you said please tell me nothing happened so I said so...

Mew: Is it a kind of joke to you ... Are you out of your mind... What the hell you doing in my bedroom... Why did you come... Why... Answer me you ...

Girl: Mind your tongue, sir... You came last night to me ... I was standing near your house looking for a lift..... I saw you .. you were drunk .... I came to help... I tried to tell you that I am not kulf but...

Mew: It's Gulf... And don't take his name if you don't know who he is...

Girl: Whatever, so I tried but you came and kissed me...

Mew: I was drunk, why didn't you stop me? Mew was really angry...

Girl: Look sir please don't shout like this .... She started crying .... No one shouts at me like this... And I didn't stop you coz you kissed me...

Mew: Try to gather all his patience and then said okay I won't shout... But tell me why didn't you stop me or why didn't you run away... Now don't tell me I raped you or something ridiculous... Coz I know how drunk I was ... I was barely walking... So raping or fucking someone is out of the question .... Now speak ...

Girl: When did I say that you raped me or fucked me without my consent don't make stories by yourself and blame me for anything... And cover yourself it's distracting me...

Mew looked himself he was naked down... He felt embarrassed and took a towel to cover himself... Now speak...

Girl: I told you .. you kissed me.. and I swear you are a great kisser ... You kissed me so good that I couldn't stop... First time in my life I love kissing someone... you are too good your goolfie is so lucky... By the way who is this gooolfie...she took a bottle to drink water..

Mew: It's gulf... My husband...

Girl: She spills all the water on the bed what? Are you gay.... Oh god ... I am sorry ... I thought gulfy is your girlfriend and you had a bad breakup...so through sex I wanted to help you... By the way your (pointing at mew's dick) too big .... I really enjoyed riding you last night...

Mew: First his name is gulf, second you are disgusting, and third-get out ... You took advantage of me last night you piece of shit I will ... Mew stunned... By hearing a voice... Gulf...oh shit

Gulf: Baby, baby come out fast .....he knocked on the door which was thankfully locked...

Mew: Please hide somewhere ....please be vanish ...oh god my husband is here someone please save me please ....baby I am coming...I am changing

Girl took her clothes and went to the washroom...

Gulf: Is there anything which I haven't seen baby ...common open I need to tell you something...

Mew: Fix himself and opened the door ...yes baby ...Mew was tensed what if gulf caught him ....oh god please save me baby I haven't done anything ....