24.Blackmail

Gulf and Mew came back home...gulf was crying..baby why they are doing this...I am using your money so what's their problem...do you also feel the same way then tell me...

Mew: No baby, did I ever said that...I love you baby and I really don't think... I am earning for you gulf... So that you can enjoy your life...

Gulf: Baby, I want you to return my dad's money so he won't scold me for spending his money...

Mew: Sure I will settle that...but please you don't stress yourself....

Gulf: I love you baby... Why you are so good to me....

Mew: Baby I am not that good even what I have done...with you still you love me.... You have done so much for our love and this relationship.... At least I can take care of your small desires...

Gulf: got a message ...hey baby I need to go my friends are calling me for a drink....do you wanna join...

Mew: No, I can't I have worked...baby I am not very comfortable ...you drinking alone with friends don't go for drinks...

Gulf: Baby, I am not gonna fuck someone after drinking I know my limits... don't worry...

Mew: I don't mean it, baby... I am sorry .. go and have fun .. I trust you .. be careful and love you...

Gulf: I love you too baby .... They kissed each other... And gulf left...

Mew always wait for gulf... So that they can sleep together and he always stays in the study... He heard the voice of someone shouting...

Mew: Gulf, oh my god what are you doing... Baby, you are totally drunk ...

Gulf: Yes baby but you know what I didn't do is to fuck anyone ....though I am straight still I know who is my Mew...

Mew: Yes baby I know....though gulf always say that he forgot that incident he believes that it was not mew's fault but still...somewhere deep inside he blame Mew for this...and whenever he drinks a lot ...then he tells this to mew..and next morning he doesn't even remember what he said last night.....Mew never let him remind that ..and this is one of the reasons for mew's insecurities...

Gulf: please take me to my room...

Mew put gulf in bed and sleeps holding him...

Next day...

Gulf: Hey Niks how's my baby...let me hear her...gulf has a routine of daily talking to the child and he always ask Mew to do so ...but even Mew wanted to touch that belly of Niks to feel his child...talk to baby like Gulf is doing ...but he never does that....coz touching or to close with Niks can make gulf hurt....

Mew: gulf can you come with me .... I need to talk...

Gulf followed Mew to underground.parking....baby I have a gift for you....

Gulf: Wao gift....baby I have to make a room for your gifts ...why you always bought so many gifts for me.....

Mew: you deserve this baby...mew shows him his new car....

Gulf: oh my god Mew... How would you know that I wanted this... Oh baby I love you... But..look at this beauty Mew aww I love you  but baby it's too expensive...

Mew: Nothing is expensive than this happiness in your face....

Gulf: Baby I love you .. I am so happy that I can let you fuck me the whole day...