25.Mew suppasit is back

Mew felt bad for what he did...I am sorry baby...Mew still sitting on the dining table cursing himself....you are my only weakness baby else....no one can take me down...like this...

Mew went to his room in disappointment...
Mew saw gulf is sleeping....

Mew: I am sorry baby, I can't see you upset...belive me gulf if you ask me I can give you all...I can work day night so that you can spend as much as you want ...I love you baby....

Gulf: Then why did you restrict me from going out and why did you talk to me like that...

Mew: you are not...

Gulf: no I am not sleeping...why you being rude to me...and why did you not let me go out...why you said mom and dad are right ...and I am being the brat...

Mew: Baby, I am sorry please don't be upset please forgive me...Mew holds gulf and lets him put his head on chest...

Gulf: Mew, I am going out every day for the last 5 months..now I don't know what to do at home...I am not able to sleep also....Mew, can you please make love to me till I get so tired that I can sleep....

Mew: You know I have never said no to you...both kissed each other ...though gulf was already sore down ...so Mew gave him a mind-blowing blow job....they had best heated makeout session...gulf really felt sleep...and mew felt relieved that gulf is not upset...

After that day he somehow able to manage gulf ....they get on terms that gulf will limit his spending and gulf also agreed not to go out every day and whenever he goes out he will come back soon and look after Niks and baby....Mew has asked gulf to change his friends' circle too....for which gulf defended as he loves his friends...

Mew's stop getting threatening messages as everyone started thinking that gulf is now evolving into a wise man....they all give him time to come to the track slowly....

Somehow 3 more months passed in all this ..now everyone's focus diverted to Niks and her baby instead of gulf ...and gulf started taking advantage of this

one day he goes out without telling Mew...but very soon he returned ....

Gulf: Mew ..Mew where are you come down...

Mew: yes baby ...where were you I was searching for you...

Gulf: don't you baby me why did you cancel all my cards how dare you .....

Mew: how did you know?

Gulf: I was going to have a party with friends as I forgot your card at home and thought of using mine....but at a gas station when I gave my card they said none of them are working....luckily I had some money in my debit card...and I used it...why did you cancel my cards....

Mew: I gave you cards for your needs and now you are spending a lot....I also feel giving so much leverage is not right ...I gave you my card coz it has spending limits for every day...and wait so that now you tried to go out without telling me .....

Gulf: oh now you are showing your true color suppasit you started to feel ...I am spending too much ...where were your senses from last 8 months.....yes I am going again with my friends coz I am so bored with this arrangement... ... going out at 6 and coming back at 10 spending penny for my enjoyment...

Mew: Gulf baby please understand I am doing all this for you....

Gulf: throw his wallet and get to his room ...I hate you...liar....

After that day both of them fighting every day for this....gulf won't allow Mew sleeping in the room and stopped talking to him...

After 10 days ....