30.Punishment time

Mew at his cabin..his eyes are red..and he is angry as hell...mew closed his eyes and remembered the night ..how he was rubbing his member in the tub to release himself and how painful it was ...gulf you crossed your limit...

Gulf was really happy about what he did with tharn.... His day was also going well...his manager is talking to him decently not giving much work...asking him whether he is comfortable or not...gulf was confused by his behavior but he ignored...

Gulf was with his manager in his cabin...to discuss some reports..they were working when one of the employee informed gulf that he has a visitor...

Gulf: I am working I can't go please ask tharn sir...

Moon: No please go Gulf sir...its ok I will complete this report...

Gulf: ..gulf was shocked what he is listening to...Sir, why are you calling me Sir...whats going on...

Moon: Sir, first you promise you won't say anything to Mew sir...

Gulf was confused still he agreed yeah sure...

Moon: yesterday Mew sir was really angry coz I called you earlier and shouted...Gulf sir please don't tell him that I told you ...but if I won't let you go to meet your visitor then I am sure he will fire me....gulf sir please don't mind my yesterday's behavior.

Gulf: what?? Mew scold you for that....but he is the one who asked you to behave like this with me right....?

Moon: No sir, he never asked anyone to misbehave with you even I never saw him so angry...he asked me not to tell you this ..so please don't tell him....

Gulf: okay, I will not..excuse me I will see who is waiting...

Gulf when he reached the reception he saw his friend techno...

Techno: hey bro...

Gulf: Techno, what are you doing here ...

No: I came here to gave an interview and you know what... I got selected...you told me last time that you work here so I asked receptionist to call you... it's been a long time since we met each other...

Gulf: yes, No it's good to see you...you are the only childhood friend I have ....oh I missed you No ...

No: yes, as I was out of the city for some time....but now I am here so let's catch up someday...hey I am free today can we meet at your place... I heard you are married and I wanted to meet your partner...

Gulf: yes, sure I will send you the address....now I am going to meet you in the evening...

Gulf went to Mew's cabin he knocked...and Mew asked him to come in....

Mew: What do you want?

Gulf: Mew, I am sorry for yesterday's behavior I thought you told him ....

Mew: anything else... if not please leave...

Gulf: mew I am sorry ... I know what I have done is not acceptable but...

Mew: get up from his place and locked the door....so you are sorry ....so can I do the same with you today ....are you gonna okay with that...

Gulf didn't say anything....he was feeling bad for his behaviour...no matter how much tom and jerry fight but they love each other...

Mew remove his belt....

Gulf: what are you doing...

Mew: punishing you for what you have done....