27.Now its Jerry's Turn

Gulf tried to sleep in another room but he can't sleep..he didn't feel comfortable in the guest room so he came back to his room...and slept beside Mew...

In the morning...gulf felt mew's hand on his waist... he opened his eyes and again he is at mew's chest....oh not again....gulf get up from mew's chest and go out of the room....

Sometime later mew get up feeling good and happy that finally, his gulf is back to him...he loves this morning but where is gulf?? He gets down and sees Gulf and Shaina are sitting on the couch and gulf is playing with kid...aww baby did you miss your dadu....coz dadu missed you...thanks, Mom for bringing him here...

Shaina: Gulf I happy that you two worked on the difference between you both and get married....I thought you would never accept this baby...I am really happy for you son...

Gulf: thanks, Mom...

mew: Good morning Mom what are you doing here so early...

Shaina: Mew, I came here to Drop Kao as I have an appointment with doctor...the clinic is near your house so I thought I will drop him also...

Gulf: Mom why don't you have lunch with us.. It has been a long when we had lunch together...I will call my dad also...

Shaina: okay, after checkup I will come here...

Mew: Good morning to my both baby's...he kissed Kao and the moment he leaned to kiss Gulf...gulf made a face...don't even try...

Gulf: Kao tells you dada to stay away from me...

Mew: Kao tells your Mama to behave nicely with dada....

Gulf: Mama my foot...

Gulf get up and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch...he asked the helper that he is gonna make today's lunch...you just help me...

Mew: Aww do my baby needs the help of his hubby...

Gulf: the only help you can do is to stay away from me...

After some time Gulf is done with the work...and waiting for Shaina and Akil...

Mew is playing with Kao...aww kao you again poop...Mama, please change Kao's Diaper...

Gulf: Yes coming....

Mew: see he knows he is Mama...

Gulf: I heard you...asshole...

Mew: Stop using that language in front of my baby ....

Gulf: Oh sorry Kao ...Dadu talks dirty sometimes....Gulf really enjoyed the company of Kao ... it doesn't felt that they just met last night...it seems they know each other for a long time...

Akil: Oh My son is playing with his Son...I am satisfied to see you, happy son...

Shaina, Mew Gulf, and Akil sit-in dining table, and gulf serve the food....

Akil: I cant wait to taste the food ...you know mew Gulf is really a good cook and this one his mom's recipe and he loves this...

Mew: Really gulf ..mew..immediately took a spoon and serve the food to taste it ....

Mew felt a strong chili taste...mew didn't say anything...he saw gulf....gulf is smiling...Mew baby you are not eating anything are you upset with me?...did I do something? wrong..?.you didn't like the food...?

Shaina and Akil said in unison no gulf The food is really tasty ..what happened Mew...why you have tears in your eyes...

Mew: somehow said its tasty baby ... I love it..I am just happy that you made so much effort for me...

Gulf: Sweety let me feed you ..you are not eating well...gulf shows his evil smile to mew and started feeding...

With every spoon mew's patience is running low...

Gulf knew Mew cannot stand chillis in his food...he can't eat chillis...and now mew is regretting for underestimating gulf....

Gulf: Baby opens your mouth common eat properly baby...common do aaaaa open baby...

Mew opened his mouth and took another spoon in...his stomach started burning ....and gulf started enjoying...

Akil: So Mew where did you plan to go for a honeymoon...

Mew: gulped ...we have not thought about this...we will let you know once we decide...

With every bite mew's condition is getting bad....please excuse me I have a call to attend.. He left...

Everyone was done with their food and then left...gulf enter his room...

Gulf: Mew how was the food...

Mew: crawling in bed...aahhh gulf...you brat .. I won't spare you.... it's burning...you know I can not eat spicy...aaahhhh mew was in really bad condition...

Gulf: Now never tried to mess with me ..now say sorry else i won't give honey to you...

Mew: You son of.....I am sorry gulf please give me honey... it's burning....

Gulf: Gulf tried to make more fun he said promise you will sleep in the guest room...and let me sleep here alone...

Mew: Ahh gulf stop this you know i won't let you sleep alone now give it to me....asshhhh

Gulf: Then i wont give you...

Mew: move his head to the other side.... If the cost of this is to stay away from you I won't need that but I can't stay away from you...mew become very serious ...tears are coming out from his eye....

Gulf: Hmm open your mouth and have this ...

Mew: I don't want...

Gulf: It's burning ....right have it don't be stubborn....

Mew: I will manage thanks...

Gulf: I won't ask you to sleep in the guest room...

Mew: Still silent...

Gulf: put honey in his own tongue and lick mew's lips..the honey is in mew's lips ...he didn't licks his lips... gulf again lick honey from spoon placed his tongue in mew's mouth but mew is not taking it...

Gulf: Don't be stubborn mew please have it or your stomach will hurt later...

Mew responded and kissed...they both felt good but didn't accepted....the honey never tasted so sweet before...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tom and Jerry equal scores...

Mew you must be kidding me ...I won't work in your company as employee

Please vote, comment and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible