1 Rough Days

Gulf Kanawut son of a businessman Mr. Akil Kanawut, who is going through a rough path.. Someone is constantly targeting Akil's business... Due to which Akil is losing his business.. Someone is trying to take over his business by buying his business... Akil was really tensed, this is the only thing he has for his survival, for his only son...

Gulf is studying management in university he just turned 21.. A very sharp-minded, intelligent, loving, and caring boy... But still behaves like a kid... He loves his dad and he can't see him in any pain... He lost his mom recently due to cancer... Since that time Gulf's dad started facing issues in business he was very involved in his wife's treatment and after her death, he was shocked... He loves his wife and son... Gulf noticed that his dad is not keeping well, he hardly eats anything, always works late at night, sometimes he come home drunk...

He knew that dad has some issues but he was not aware that the issue is this bad... One day Gulf decided to visit his dad at the office so that they can spend some quality time together...he reached the office and found out that he is not in office... He tried to contact him but he didn't get any response... Gulf asked his manager about Akil.. Then the manager told him the whole story... He told Gulf that someone is targetting his father and doing everything intentionally to take over his business... Someone is aware that his business is not going well after what happened to his wife...

Gulf went home waiting for his father... His father came at 3 am he was drunk again, he was so drunk that he can barely walk... Type gave his shoulder to his dad... His dad was murmuring something constantly... I will see him... I will not spare that bastard... I won't let him take my Business... That mew Suppasit he is a criminal... I will kill myself before giving my business to that bastard...

Gulf got scared by listening to those words... No dad please do not say that I can't lose you... I can't survive without you... First mom and now you.. Please, dad... Don't say that...

He put his dad in bed and came out of the room... He sat on a couch and cried a lot... I will help dad in business, I will drop my studies but I can't see him in so much pain...

The next day when Gulf woke up he saw his dad is gone... He wanted to talk to his dad to let him know that he will help him and he will try his best to save his dad's business...

He gets ready and leaves to meet his dad when he reached his office, his dad was in a meeting... He asked his manager how much time it will take... His manager said he is in a meeting with Mew suppasit and they are discussing about the takeover.. Your dad doesn't want to give his business and asking for some time...

MEW SUPPASIT... he is the one which dad mentioned last night... Hope he gets convinced... Soon the meeting gets over his dad came out.. There were tears in his eyes.. He didn't notice his son standing in the corner and he left the company building... His manager came to Gulf... Gulfie your dad left for other meetings... I didn't get a chance to inform him that you are waiting... I am sorry son..its okay uncle I will manage... Can you do me a favor, will you ask Mew Suppasit that I want to meet him...

Akil's manager is working in this company for a long time and he really cares for Akil and his family... He is kind of family to Akil... He said Gulf I can understand your concern but you are very young for handling all this and Mew is very arrogant... I would suggest you don't get involved in your dad's matter... And what if he finds out that you met him.. Uncle, I really want to help dad I know I am too young but at least let me try once... Please don't say anything to dad I am really worried for him...

Mew was sitting in the conference room talking to both the lawyers.... His manager called Mew's manager and asked him to inform Mew that Akil's son wants to meet him...Mew saw outside Gulf was standing outside.. a nervous young boy, who is tall, very fair and looks like a doll, he looks really really good.. Mew asked his manager to send him and told others to wait outside...

Author's Note

Hello, readers, it's my second book I hope you will like it... I will be waiting for same love and support for this book also...

Do read to know what happens when two opposite people, one angel, and other devil Meets... Stay tuned