Kao's complementary point

Mew: Gulf baby can you please get ready soon....we promised kids to take them for a picnic....

Gulf: aahh baby ...I am tired let me sleep...gulf move more closer to Mew...

Mew: baby common be a good boy and get up you know na every Saturday we go out with kids...get up we have to prepare few things and it is an hour drive to the place where we are decided to stay....

Gulf: That all you have to think before fucking me all night like a beast....do you even know how many rounds we did it...first I was tired from work and later your torture....

Mew: oho torture.....you also enjoyed it, baby .....we just did 7 rounds let's complete till 10....

Gulf: beast....let me steep more....gulf and Mew are in bed naked covered under a comforter ...

Mew: baby I am warning you if you don't get up I will disturb you....

Mew starting kissing gulf....he is moving his fingers on gulf's bare body....and slowly he gets on back of type....

Gulf: hmmm baby....no more....

Mew lick type's ass ....gulf move with moan...gulf put his ass bit up as an invitation to mew......mew put his dick on type entrance....and slowly enter in his hole....

Now gulf is lying on the bottom on his stomach and mew is laying on type back with dick inside gulf's ass....he holds gulf both hands and rested above type's head and started thrusting...

Gulf who was half asleep opened his eyes by getting thrust in a different position....aaahhh....Mew.... it's good but please fuck harder....baby you are not fully in...

Mew: hmm spread your legs baby give your daddy's dick room inside your ass...

Gulf tilt his ass up and mew pushed his dick deep inside gulf's ass....aaaahhh baby....shit....you never get bored of fucking me right....

Mew: yes baby and you also don't get bored of me inside you....you love your daddy's dick right...

Gulf: hmmm aahhh Mew why you are so good....hhmmmm aaahhh

Mew thrusted faster by listening to Gulf's moan....and after an incredibly fantastic rough round...they kissed each other....common get up now...

Gulf: next time try this way to wake me up....

Mew: tell me baby I am ready to wake you from morning to night like this....

Gulf: fucker ...now let me take bath else we will be super late...go and ask the helper to start preparation....

Mew asked the helper to make kids ready and start preparing things...

Mew later joined gulf in the washroom....aaahhh Mew....enough how much you want....aaahhhh Mew thrusted harder...aahh baby I really love being inside you....aaahhhh.....Mewww. 

Mew released his cum in gulf's ass...they both cleaned themself and get ready to go down....

They saw kids are also ready ...gulf went to the kitchen look at the preparation....he packed everything and asked mew to leave....

Mew gulf and kids are in one car..Mew's mom, gulf's dad, and helper are in another car....

The kids are really excited about their outing...the whole way Kao asked lots of questions with Gulf and mew...and Kia sleeps in the car....she has a habit of sleeping in a moving car..... the same as her Mommy gulf...