10.Who Is He

Mew was checking something on phone and gulf is silently sleeping on his shoulder when
Mew heard Gulf murmuring something... Oh he again dreaming... But soon he felt Gulf's breathing.. Which is increasing....mew find it bit weird when he grab mew's shirt and in no time gulf started saying loudly mew... Aaahhh... Mewww fuck me harder.... Aaah... And mew and driver looked at gulf.. Mew shake gulf to wake him up... Gulf saw he is all over mew grabbing his clothes tightly... And find it weird when mew and driver is looking at him... Then mew told him what happened... He felt embarrassed... Oh god why am i dreaming of me and mew having sex... He put his palm in his face...

Mew control his laugh... He hugged him and soon they reached airport... They didn't talk to each other... They both took their luggage and entered the airport... Gulf look at mew and mew couldn't control his laugh...

Gulf: Will you stop laughing... Its embarrassing.. I hate you mew...

Mew: Baby i thought you never want to do such things with me...

Gulf gave the luggage to luggage counter and now they have only laptop bag.. They get in near the waiting area...

Gulf: I going to washroom... He is still upset with mew..

Mew: Baby, i am also coming... Gulf why are you upset.. Okay i am sorry i won't laugh again...

Gulf: you are so bad, why the hell i was dreaming of you in sleep shit... Gulf enter into cabinet when mew followed him and closed door... What are you doing mew.. Its a public toilet... For god sake please leave...

Mew: Baby first tell me are you still upset with me... Gulf put his head down, baby why you are embarrassed you dreamed of your husband only...

Gulf: No, Mew i told you i would never do this with you i am not gay, neither i let foreign object enter in my ass... That was just a dream and you are forgetting why we get married... Last night also whatever happened i don't know but it was not right....

Mew: with disappointed face, Gulf you don't need to remind me all the time that you are not gay and why you married to me... I just wanted to say sorry that i laughed... Mew got upset and leave the cabinet...

I thought gulf, the time we spent here changed our relationship... I still don't expect you to accept this forced relationship and i am also not ready to leave the fact that you are Akil's Son but i don't know why i thought that we can come closer and have normal couple life....

Gulf: why did i say that... He treated me so well... I felt so secure with him, the 3 days were really good... But yes what i said is reality of our life... I don't even know how he looked at me... What he think about me... And i am also not gay even after knowing how painful it's gonna be... I can't think to having sex with Mew...

Gulf came out and searched for Mew... He couldn't find him... He took out his phone to call mew when he saw his msg... I will see you directly in plane... We just need to stay bit distant to each other... We need to remember that we were not on actual honeymoon...

Gulf felt bad... He thought... Mew i knew it but why still it hurts... And i am sorry what i said...

Gulf heard the announcement and get in to the plane.. He saw someone else is seating on Mew's place... He said excuse me sir it is my husband's place can you please check your ticket...

Man: Oh yes!! Mr Mew's right? He Actually changed his seat with me and asked me to inform you...

Gulf: Ok, Thanks.... Mew you are so upset that you don't want to see me.... He checked his message from Mew'' Robert will come to pick you, i will go to office directly take my luggage and go home don't wait for me.... Tell mom that i have urgent meeting to attend''..
Gulf replied'' Don't you want to see me anymore.. Are you that upset with me Mew''