22.why we did this

The Flashback...

Gulf come out of the house crying, why did you do that to me, Mew, why??? he fell on his knees to cry

Girl: Coz, you are an idiot...

Gulf: looked up... What are still doing here... Oh, so what you have done is not enough... You wanna get fucked more...

Girl: no, I am still here coz I can see that Mew is so innocent as well as a complete dumb to love an idiot like you... You didn't even bother to listen to him... Didn't care to know the truth...

Gulf: how dare you to say such things to us...

Girl: and how dare you to say such things to mew who is not at fault...

Gulf: He fucked you and you are saying.. he is not at fault??

Girl: yes, do you even know what happened?? Did you bother to know the truth...

Gulf: Then tell me what is the truth...?? And by the way, you are talking about the truth .. who tried to hide this mistake first...

Girl: Right, I tried to do it coz that was a fucking mistake .. a mistake that I thought Mew had a horrible breakup and he needs someone to help him.... I didn't pay attention that he thought I was Gulfy... And mew's mistake that he was so drunk to realize that I was his Gulfy....

Gulf: Paid attention to listen more... What do you mean ...

Girl: hello my name is Niks and I was here last night waiting for a taxi or lift... So that I can go home... When I saw Mew he was barely walking ... He was so drunk... So I thought to help him as no one was around... But maybe due to my short hair and he being too drunk and wanting you badly... He thought I am you ... He came put his hands on my face started calling me baby .. you are back I called you so many times why didn't you pickup... And he kissed me...

Gulf's closed his eyes as listening to this hurts..

Girl continues the story... I knew that kiss was for Gulfy but it was so good that I couldn't control... I thought Gulfy is his girlfriend who broke his heart and I wanted to help him... We somehow reached his room.. I put him in bed and keep kissing when he broke the kiss and said ... Baby, I am ready to be your dirty secret for the rest of my life but please don't leave ... I will ask your dad for forgiveness... And I will do anything whatever you say but don't leave me...

Gulf started crying coz he knew whatever she is saying is the truth... Oh, Mew...

Girl: He was lying on the bed... And I saw a heartbroken person in front of me and wanted to help... I didn't know that he was gay.. and he thought of you or you had a fight, not a breakup... I removed our clothes as he was not in that state... I get on top of him... And .... He keeps on saying baby I love you... Gulf please don't leave me ever... When I said ... If you don't want me to leave then fuck me harder....

He was drunk but I guess his subconscious mind heard that and he started moving... And ... You know... He passed out... In the morning when he gets up and trying to know who am I and why we are naked ...then I came to know that he is gay and Golpie  is not a girl....but you came

The eyes of that man were begging to all gods to make all this go away... Else he will lose you... He doesn't even know my name... I took the initiative and went to the washroom .. not to hide but to wear my clothes... And heard your conversation... That person can ask me to hid ... He can make you fool ... And you will never know the truth... I can see how much money he has... So he can easily settle this matter... But he chooses to say the truth... He blamed himself for being drunk... Coz he loved you and actually want to live his life with you ... He can never lie to you... He keeps on saying sorry for the mistake which he hasn't done... Imagine if the same thing happened to you .... I don't know that person but in one night I understood that how much he loves you... that if you would have done the same thing... He would have asked you for answers, reasons and I am sure he would have forgiven you...