9.What Happened Last Night🔞

Mew heard a voice he open his eyes... Gulf what happen?? Aahh my head...mew hold his head.. Gulf shout again... What happened yesterday mew...

Mew: Will you please stop shouting my head will explode aaahhh its paining.... Why am i experiencing so much pain oh god... Mew can't even open his eyes properly...

Gulf : Mew, we had 4 bottles of wine yesterday oh god... Gulf tried to get up to look for his pants.. He got a towel which he wrap around on his waist...

Where as Mew is still holding his head... Mew don't drink this much...gulf saw an icecream box near bed... Then followed by it he saw strawberry... He finally got his pant... When he took his pant from floor and he amazed to look opened condom on floor... He shouted Mew...
Mew: Uff baby please don't shout... Your voice is more painful than hammer.... Mew look at gulf and saw his teary eyes... Mew get up from bed... aah my head... Baby what happened...

Mew was shocked there was a condom box lying on floor near it a condom which is used but not filled with anything... And mew saw where actually gulf is pointing his finger... Two condoms filled with sperm is in dustbin... Both looked each other... Then type realised. Mew is fully naked... When gulf shouted mew's name.. Mew directly came to gulf without wearing anything... Mew please wear something.. He turned his head... Mew felt ashamed... Sorry baby.. He took a blanket and wrap around him... Gulf go to closet to take clean shorts for both he gave one to mew both wear it in no time...

Mew first called the room services and asked them to send 2 strong coffee, a hot water bag,medicine for hangover and a light breakfast...... Mew get up bring tissue paper and collect all condoms and dispose in the dustbin..and went to washroom to clean his hand...

The room was complete mess but before calling the room cleaning service mew wanted to find out what exactly happened last night...

Gulf: Mew, did we have sex last night...??

Mew: looked to Gulf who look really upset and his face look like he is about to cry... Gulf i don't remember anything but did your lower part is hurting...??

Gulf: No, why did you ask??

Mew: Smiled a bit... Gulf you are virgin and you saw my member... If we even tried to do it will cause you pain... Which you can feel the next day too...

Gulf: Oh, i don't want to try it ever...

Mew saw the innocence on Gulf's face... Hmm we can't discuss this things later... First i want to know.. What this condom, ice cream,strawberries and choclate wrapper is doing here...

Mew heard a knock.. He get up and asked the staff to left trolley outside and leave... He don't want other's to see their room untill they find out... What how when all this happened...

Mew asked gulf to come and have breakfast... Gulf start eating... Mew took the hot bag and put it in his head... Both had their coffee, took medicine and done breakfast... Gulf collected all their clothe and underwear and put it in laundry bag... He took the wrapper of choclate and box of ice cream and put it in dustbin...

When the room looks less messy they called the room cleaning to clean the place.. They both move out from the room and waiting in the lobby...

Mew Noticed the manager and other staffs are looking too them very differently... He called the manager and asked is there anything you know about last night...

Manager: Yes sir, that you two are really in love with each other....they both looked each other in disbelief... You both were drunk last night and mr Gulf is insisting to go out... You don't allow him to go out alone and you also followed him.. Later when you came... You brought something with you.. You both were looking really happy....both of you started making out in lift... Hopefully it was late night so i and only few staff has witnessed it.... Both were shocked.... They got a message from room service on reception that there room is done....

Both went to there room they understand how all these came in room but when we didn't have sex then how...

Gulf: i am sure you took advantage of a drunk person and kissed me..

Mew: Baby he said we both were and kissing each other... And you are not very gentle... Forcing something on you or having death wish is same...

Gulf:huh, whatever... Something clicked on his mind... Mew, did you ever had sex with someone.

Mew: he was trying to recall and surprised to hear the question, why suddenly you started taking interest in my sexual life?

Gulf: Answer me first...

Mew: Yes, i had few one night stands... And college time with my friend... Why are you asking this?

Gulf: I guess, we had sex last night and i fucked you, his eyes lighten with the thought that he was on top...

Mew get up from his place and come to gulf... Baby i said am not virgin coz i had sex with others.. But i never said that i was on bottom... I always be on top.... So in that sense... My ass is still virgin... And won't let anyone fuck me even if i i am way too drunk to remember something.... So stop your imagination....

In future also when we have a sex you will be in bottom.... So don't stress yourself...

Gulf: Gulped and looked scared... But somehow he manage to get the strength and said... This is never going to happen... I won't let you touch me... I am not gay Mew...

Mew smiled as they both know that its not too far when they could do this also... Mew said gulf... Baby let's sleep for sometime my head is still paining and let's think about it later... We had a flight at night also... Both get under the blanket... Gulf wanted to ask something..

Gulf: mew, can i ask you something...??

Mew: Trying to sleep... Hmm now what??

Gulf: How it feels to have sex with man??how it is different from women??

Mew: How would i know i never tried a women and you never tried both... But if you wanna know i can show you.. You wanna try...

Gulf:took time to think and said No i am not gay... Let me sleep now

Mew: You are such a kid Gulf....

They both sleeps well and they woke up at 7 pm... Mew looked at time... Gulf get up we have flight in 4 hours.. I can't beleive we slept for so long...

Both get up and start packing after that they both took bath one by one and then ordered something to eat... Gulf was really hungry.. He started eating fast... Mew told him to eat slowly else he chocked in his own food...

They check out from hotel... And took a cab.. The airport is bit far... So gulf decided to sleep... He tried but not getting comfortable position... Mew looked him struggling... Both looked each other... Gulf asked mew to come closer... Gulf put head on mew's shoulder and sleep...gulf opened his eye after his nap.. He was sitting on mew's lap and all over mew.... He saw mew put his coat to cover gulf... He was so close to mew's lips... Mew gulped by the look on Gulf's face... Baby the cab breakdown the driver is looking for some help down the road.. Don't worry i checked flight is delayed you sleep more .... But something run through Gulf's mind...

Gulf: i am sorry, but i want it... And gulf started kissing mew... Mew tried to defend as they were in cab and driver can see and hear everything... But gulf didn't give a damn.... Gulf fold his leg, put his legs each side of mew and placing his ass on mew's lap... And started kissing... Mew could control and responded well mew tried alot he cannot hold Gulf's moan...Gulf started unbuckle mew's belt remove his pant down.... And after putting his pant down he placed his ass on mew's dick and asked him to insert in one go... Mew did the same and then gulf started bouncing on mew's dick... He was moaning louder... It feels so good... Aaahh mew.. Please fuck me harder... He heard a voice... Gulf, gulf,, baby

He opened his eyes he is still on mew shoulder and oh god it was dream... Uff but soon he realised mew was looking at him... The same look at driver's face who looking at him from the rear view mirror...

Gulf : What??

Mew:came close to his ear and said you were moaning my name... Ahhh mew aaahhhh please fuck me harder...

Stay tuned for next chapter😍😍😍