34. Final love

Gulf wakes up in the morning with pain in the whole body and ass... Looked at the room the room is cleaned... not as last night... Mew is not in the room .. He tries to get up and felt pain...aaahhh it's painful...

Mew: Entered in the room ... Gulf don't try to get up .. come let me help you...

Gulf is not looking to Mew.. he is now feeling shy remembering their last night...

Mew: Why my baby is so shy...we haven't done this for the first time...

Gulf: but we did after a long time and what I did was ...he put his eyes down with shyness

Mew: What you did was the best one can do to please their partner...I really love that..but see now you are in pain..coz of me

Gulf: he realized he slept naked last night but now he is in a bathrobe...Mew did you...

Mew: I changed your cloth and I put ointment on your ass...is it still paining sweetie...

Gulf: No not that much ...thank you, baby...

Mew come let's go to take bath....Mew carried gulf and take him to the hot bathtub full of rose petal and the scent of candles....gulf it's my turn to please my man ..Mew made gulf sit in the tub...he took gulf's clothes off....he removed his own clothes and sit with gulf...now gulf is resting on mew's chest and enjoying his hot bath...gulf how are feeling now ...you okay...

Gulf: Yes, hubby I am fine ...I love you....

Mew: I love you too sweetheart...Mew cleaning Gulf with a sponge...

They both stayed long in the water and then talked and played with water...mew told him how happy he is for what gulf did for him last night...

Gulf: It was really good but Mew not I am not that swollen...

They both dried themself and came out Mew gave clothes to Gulf...Mew again carry gulf and put him in bed.... you sit here till I bring your breakfast...

Gulf: Baby, thanks for loving me so much ...he gave a peck on mew's lips..

Mew: bring breakfast to the bed ...let's have breakfast here...I just want to pamper my baby....

Mew is feeding gulf... And gulf is looking at mew ... Feeling so lucky to have a husband like him...

Mew: Gulf baby you are so messy .. Mew leaned and kiss gulf's lip.... Hmmmm yummy

Gulf: Naughty....

They had their breakfast... And they resting in close embrace... they spend their day like this...and in the evening they went shopping...exploring different places...

They spent their whole vacation shopping, exploring new places, taking selfies, having romantic dinners...lots of aaahhh oohhh yeeesss ffuuccck mmeee mooreee mmewww....and with lots of pampering and loving...

They finally returned their home..they enjoyed but missed Kao a lot...

Gulf: Don't worry baby we will plan our alone time every year just you, me ...and my surprise...

Mew: So let go on a honeymoon every year baby j will never get bored with you...

Mew asked shaina to bring Kao to their home as they are returning....shaina has some appointment so she left Kao at home....with helpers..both reached home and gulf run inside home searching for Kao....