26.Tom 1 Jerry 0

Mew: Aww baby so who said you have a choice...if you don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison then this is the only choice you have...

Gulf: what? What you mean by that...

Mew: you believed that we were not in any relationship for the last 9 months right ??  So in that context when you sold that car which was also not yours.. ....I mean the car was registered in my name and you sold it to your friend without papers ....aww so now I can file a case of theft against you and your friend....and even the amount which you have spend from my credit cards ...I want all back...baby why would I spent so much on someone who's not even mine.. ....Mew passed a bill to gulf...after seeing that gulf was shocked...he never imagined he can spend so much in less than a year...

I know it's a lot so much that one can start a new business with this and I don't think your dad will pay this much of amount for your enjoyment ...so sweet you decide a life for you.... in prison or at my home...

Gulf: you Asshole ...I never expected you to behave so low...I hate you and I will never ever married to you ....go to hell....fuck you bastard...

Mew:  move towards gulf step by step...fuck ....Mew bites his lips and said.. Is it an invitation baby....coz I would love to fuck you right here right now...inside this or every car parking here ....in every corner of this parking lot... till you scream my name in pleasure...

Gulf: step back...tried not to imagine what Mew just said as he also missed Mew inside him but he is still angry...I won't I will never ever marry you suppasit do whatever you can ....asshole...

After 15 days ....

Congratulations Mew and Gulf Suppasit ....you are now I pronounce you both as husbands ..you may kiss your husband...

Mew leaned to gulf...

Gulf: don't think about it....

Mew: everyone is watching...looking to the father Mew said ...he is a bit shy...it's okay baby it's a tradition we have to kiss and he kissed gulf...

Gulf tried to step back when Mew holds his waist and pulled him closer and deepened the kiss...gulf moaned and cursed himself for moaning...Mew loved that moan ....Mew broke the kiss and said...

Mew: I love my husband....

Gulf with so much anger I hate my husband...and I won't love you ever...

Mew smiled..I guess you said the same thing about our marriage also but see now we are married...

Gulf: coz you threaten me...and my dad supported you ....

Mew: you also threatened me that you will tell your dad about Niks and our baby...

Gulf: Yes, but I haven't said...

Mew: coz you were scared of your dad that he will send you somewhere far from me and you will lose your creepy friends, family ....and chance to be free...

Gulf: whatever....

Shaina: Mew, your son is crying ...can you please hold him for some time...

Mew: yes sure mom....Mew took the boy from mom and gave it to gulf...hold him ...he is your baby too...and don't be mean to him at least...

Gulf:  gulf didn't let Mew finish his word and hold the baby ...without caring what Mew said...aww my baby you are so cute and tiny ...I am sorry honey... I ignored you coz of your bastard dad but I won't do this to you again...I love you my munchkin....

Mew looked at both...he knew when gulf meets this baby he can't ignore him but he didn't know he will behave like a kid and love him like he never ignored.....Mew was really happy watching gulf to be a good dad...

Mew: aww my baby boy...are you enjoying with mama...

Gulf: I am not Kao's Mama...

Mew: who is Kao?

Gulf: This little devil's name is Kao...and that's final...if you dared to chan.....

Mew: hello Kao mama gave a name
..and dad loves whatever Mama gave to dada...Mew wink in a naughty way...

Gulf: pervert...

The function is over and mew gulf left for their house Mew asked his mom to take care of baby Kao.... so that he can have his first night...which not exactly the first night but after so long he is gonna touch his baby...

Both reached home...

Gulf: I won't share this bed with you so don't even think about it...

Mew: My angry Bird always gets angry...

Gulf: Shut up...I am not that old innocent Gulf....I will make your life hell Mew...

Mew: Really baby...

Gulf: Fuck you!!

Mew: Aww fantasy....Gulf we are here all alone ...think what I can do with you...Mew is stepping forward...

Gulf: Mew doesn't...I am warning you...

Mew: Imagine gulf you and I being naked....crawling to each other...your nails dug hard on my chest scratching and looking breath....bouncing on my hard dick...asking me to fuck you more...hardeeerrr....aahhhh you can be as loud as you want....no one is gonna interrupt you....your aaahhh meeeewww pleeease fffuucckkk me voice....I am thrusting harder very deep .....squeezing your ass and stroking your member....sucking your nipples till it gets dead red...and you are begging me to let you comeeee and and

Gulf: gulf is on the bed moved to head back and asking mew...and...andd whatt mewww ...Mew Mew...and ....Mew said all that to make gulf hard and then lay down beside gulf to enjoy his expressions....

Mew: Aww my baby is getting hard ...do you want my hot red rod....if you want it then ask me...beg me...Mew started laughing...

Gulf: fuck you mew you are an asshole....gulf get into the washroom...aah bastard was so good ...the only thing I missed about him is his hoott redd rooddd...aaahhh now gulf is imagining Mew and started stroking aahhh mewww aaaah yessss I want moreeeee bbayyyyyaa@hahhh...

And he released his cum....I hate you mew suppasit...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Now it's Jerry's turn....aww Mew you gonna so regret this....

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible