7.wanting More From Life

Mew broke the silence between them... Gulf i chose this destination coz i have some business here, which i have to attend.. I am going out to attend a meeting, make sure you don't roam around.

Gulf: hmm, but what i will do here?

Mew He grab his wallet took out his card and put in the table.. Gulf take this credit card and go for shopping... Make sure you dont invite any kind of problem to yourself... Be safe..

Gulf: How much i can spend from this card... I promised mom and my friend that i will buy them a gift from here.... I will pay you when i start working...

Mew: Baby, you are my husband you don't have to pay me for anything and as far as this card is concerned this is my business card....and this has no limit of spending.. Go and enjoy...i know you love shopping...

Gulf: how do you knowww?

Mew: i told you there is alot which i know about you... And one more thing... I hired a car with driver... Take him with you... If anything happens call me immediately...

Gulf: why you always treat me like kid....

Mew: Coz you are a kid baby... Byeee i am leaving

Gulf get ready to go out he came down to lobby he saw the manager is smiling at him.. They greet each other... the manager asked hello Mr Suppasit.. how are you now?

Gulf: I am fine thank you.. Is there any specific reason to ask...

Manager: Sir, you were drunk last night and not in good condition... Actually, when you were at bar... Your husband came here looking for you... As he were not able to trace you he asked almost everyone in the hotel, if someone has saw you... Luckily one of my staff member saw you going to the nearby bar... And he told him... He was very angry but when he brought you back he seems very worried... I helped him to get you to your room... Then the cops came they informed him that person has lots of charges against him who trouble you,and you were you were lucky that your husband came on time... They sent him to jail and your husband asked him more years of imprisonment for that prick... As he dared to touch you... He was really upset... I saw tears in his eye he thanked mu staff for telling him on time...

Gulf: Oh!! Thank you sir for telling me all this and i am jus fine... Gulf started thinking... The way i behaved with Mew is not right, he was really concerned about me and i saw him worried too.. What if he didn't try to find me... I would have been raped by that creep... But though i behaved bad and left the room still.. He took initiative to search me... Now also though we have not in a normal relationship but he gave me car...and he took a cab... He gave me his card so i will not get bored... He knew what i like...unlike me who don't even tried to know what he like or not...

Gulf went to mall he done buying things for others.. He wanted to buy something for mew too... But as he is not sure what mew like.. He called mew's mom... Hello momma can you please help me to select a gift for your son...

Mom: Are you doing your shopping alone?? Where is mew..??

Gulf: Mom i left him in hotel to take rest as to  buy him a surprise gift...

Mom: oh!! Gulf its bad that you still don't know what mew likes but i will help you... Mew doesn't like expensive gift, he like simple things... If you buy anything with love he will accept it... But there is one thing which he really like to collect... You have noticed his collection of expensive pens.. Since from childhood he love to collect pens...even he has good collection of perfume as he love perfumes...

Gulf: but mom whatever mew has everything, is branded and expensive... Then how can i give him something simple...

Mom: Gulf, mew wear those coz he works with people who find all this a symbol of rich business man.. They judge people by their clothe... But when mew is at home he wear very simple clothe, he believes in simplicity...