12.It's Too Much

Mew did not respond to the kiss, and it makes gulf irritated.. He leave the office and took a cab to go somewhere...

Mew:(Thinking) Gulf i know what you said is not what you actually feel for me, its your jealousy who let you say that... But for very small fraction of time i believed it.. It felt good, why this is getting so hard day by day. Why he is playing with my feelings... I want him, i just want to have normal relationship with him but he is not a easy man to live with... Asking him any normal relation is asking something next to impossible ..Mew asked driver about gulf.. Robert informed that Gulf is already left... He took cab... I asked him to wait for you  mr suppasit but he didn't listen... Mew got angry Why you always behave like this gulf...

Mew tried Gulf's number its switched off... It's around 10 pm gulf is still not at home.. Mew lied mom that gulf is at his friend's place..

Mew was tired but still waiting for him... He was really worried and angry.. He tried to find him but he didn't get any clue... Oh god hope he is fine...

Mew was sitting on edge of bed with hands crossed to forehead... He saw Gulf with Robbert.. Robbert carried him on his arm and put him on bed...

Robert : i am sorry sir, i found him near departmental store.. he was asking for more alcohol and he was not in a position to walk so i carried him... I am sorry and good night...

Gulf: Goooood nighhht Robertttt, thankkk youuu robertttt.

Mew: where were you do you have any idea that how much i was worried for you... Did you foget that night... Why do you go alone.. And drink alone.. Its dangerous gulf...

Gulf: I know how to take care of myself...

Mew hold his hand and put him under water again...

Gulf: oh you want to play this game again where you put me in this and insult me like morning...

Mew: Gulf just shut up... I never intended to to insult you.. It was you playing games with me... The things which happened in morning and what you said in evening is irrelevant... You are just jealous with San and you just want to show him that you win... Its not love..

Gulf: yes right it's not love....love is what you feel for san... The way you hugged each other, the way he touches you, you just want him... So go to that fucking bastard, go and make love to him...

Mew: gulf will you stop it... I told you there is nothing between us...

Gulf: prove it

Mew: I am not going to have sex with you...

Gulf: Then fuck off..

Gulf removed his pant and hold his member.. mew was standing there and watching him... Gulf started stroking his member and moan loud... Aaah... For mew it was too much he rolled his eye and turned to leave, when he heard aaahhhh mewwww.

Mew: you are actually thinking about me...his eyes lighten... Mew came close to gulf... Standing back to gulf.. Mew's chest touched Gulf's back mew put hand in his waist under his arms and put his palm on Gulf's stomach moving down he smack at Gulf's palm and removed his hand from his member... Mew grabs the hot stick of gulf and started stroking... Gulf put his head back at mew's chest and moaning loud aahhhh mew please made me cum and i will forgive you for what you did in morning....

Mew: Instead of my hand if i use my mouth then would you forget what happened with san and what you said in office...

Gulf: you are taking advantage of this situation mew..